Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Al-Khudari, Jr

I had an emergency and the staff squeezed me in even though they were extremely busy. Then I was evaluated by Dr. Al-Khudari and his staff. I found him to be very knowledgeable, approachable and professional. I had a follow-up and the same experience from the front office to the medical personnel. I highly recommend Dr. Al-Khudari.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

This review regarding a pregnancy is incorrect, Dr. Al-Khudari is an ophthalmologist and would never be involved with a delivery of a baby. This has to be about another doctor. I have been to him and he was very compasionate and concerned with my mother and her glaucoma. She couldn't afford the laser treatment he recommended and he offered to do it at no charge.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

this is a great doctor. he is very fun, lively, and down to earth. he made my experience unforgettable!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

This doctor tookcare of my brother at Cook county during his residency, he was very cold,condescending, lacked compassion, I will never forget him. May I never be at his mercy,only God heals not doctors.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Front desk was very polite and attentive.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

I felt that Dr. Al-Khudari was incredibly insensitive. The man wanted me to wait to deliver my stillborn baby just because he had plans that weekend. I can't really say anything too bad about him; he just rubbed me the wrong way (not literally). Now that I am pregnant again, I have switched doctors because no way can I go to him again. The only good thing I can say about him is that he wrote off my entire bill in excess of what my insurance didn't cover.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Mohammad Al-Khudari, Jr's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1998)