Ratings for Dr. Joel H. Spielman

I had a great experience with great results.....of course I didn't wait till I couldn't walk....wasn't over weight and did what I was told to do...

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My wife is very happy with Dr. Spielman. She was seen for back pain, he took care of it. A co worker of mine had a spinal surgery performed by Dr. Spielman and he seems to have total movement now. Very pleased with Dr. Spielman. We will see him for next orthopedic issue.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr Spielman has a terrible temper and he yelled at me. He was extremely abusive and upset me terribly he did not help with my condition. He behaved like a jerk.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Joel Spielman is as good as they come performing surgeries relating to spine from cervical to lumbar and beyond. Extremely professional and bedside manner is what I would hope for from a Doctor who is going perform surgery on my spine. He always finds the time to explain any procedure so that a patient can understand what is soon going to happen to his body. I highly recommend Dr. Spielman without any hesitation. Most people are too scared but the longer you wait the more difficult it becomes. NO WORRIES HERE, MAKE THE CALL AND DO IT YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID. Scooter

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

great surgeon,explains things very carefully to his patients,good bedside manner

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Spielman was extremely pleasant and very knowledgable. He uses humor to make you feel comfortable. I haven't decided on surgery yet, but I would feel confident with him if I had to.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Joel H. Spielman's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, NJ