Ratings for Dr. Rick L. Leflore

I just started going to Dr. LeFlore at his new address in Rowlett. I have hated dentists since I had a bad experience a few years ago with a very aggressive dentist, so it takes effort on their part for me to trust them. Dr. LeFlore has certainly earned my trust. I needed two wisdom teeth removed, so I went in for a cleaning, exam, and x-rays. After looking at the x-rays and examining my teeth, Dr. LeFlore said I don't have any cavities, and we scheduled an appointment for my wisdom teeth removal (which was yesterday). Getting my wisdom teeth removed was a piece of cake! They offered laughing gas, which I declined. They numbed the area with Novocain and he pulled out both teeth, which were hooked at the bottom, forcing him to maneuver a bit. I thought for sure I would be in immense pain when the Novocain wore off, but a day later I have yet to feel any pain at all from the whole experience (the visit only took 45 min). Everyone at the office is very pleasant and professional. A+++

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. LeFlor has been in same location for 14 years, with the same staff members for 6 years or more. The office staff is wonderful and I rarely wait for my appointment time!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I don't know what these people are talking about. I've been going to Dr. Leflore for years and have never had a bad experience. Everyone is polite and friendly. I never have to wait. It's a professional office and everyone really seems to get along with each other. I wouldn't dream of leaving.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

The quality of work was terrible. More problems after the work than before.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Terrible office. Hire high school students for after school work program then fire them after 1 - 2 days. Bad moral in this office. Angry technicians and office clerks. Have been there twice - always schedule first appt of the day and always have to wait - usually 15 minute wait for first appt. Have overheard employees talking about other patients (wonder what they say about me when I leave). Am actively looking for another dentist.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2005

Dr. Rick L. Leflore's Credentials

• Baylor College of Dentistry (Grad. 1984)

GHI