Ratings for Dr. Stephen G. Quill

This surgeon is a fuking joke. Doesn't listen AT ALL. I think I refused to suck his dick, and that is the reason he gave me such a hard time.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Great surgeon would recommend him to anyone.calm and peaceful disposition.warm and friendly knowledgeable.did breast surgery in 2010 it was well executed ran smoothly. I trust him with my life.he is a wonderful human being.may god bless him always.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Quill is compassionate, great surgeon and thorough. I am in the medical field and expect all of the above. He took out my gall bladder, no problems or issues, he explained everything to me and my husband, answered all of my questions before performing surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Quill!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

first, he sits down and explains what he can do, in clear english, then second, he answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. Lastly, I am a living example of dealing with a good surgeon

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Quill is professional and skilled in his work and attitude.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

WONDERFUL surgeon! Takes the time to explain everything to you and even follows up after your surgery. I've had several surgeries and they have ALL been performed by Dr. Quill... I wouldn't want anyone else but him operating on me! Very pleasant man :)

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Stephen G. Quill's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA