Ratings for Dr. Kim Rogers

Delivered 2 of my 4 daughters via c-section. Can't think of a single negative thing to say. I found her adorable, knowledgable and caring. She really helped put our mind at ease with our 4th when she was born so much smaller than her older sister.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I love Dr. Rogers and her team. The only downfall is that she runs late (most times) for her appointments. The only reason she does though is because she cares and treats each patient like a human and not a number. She's been my OB for both my boys and will be again for number 3. Her staff is top notch. They are very busy people but top notch. Her receptionist is amazing and always on top of everything. The nurse who checks your protein and weighs you is funny and makes you feel at ease about your impending (or current) weight gain haha Dr Rogers does take vacation- and bless her heart for knowing that a woman needs to take care of herself too. People who scold her for taking vacation need to lighten up and realize Dr Rogers is a human too who needs time off as well for whatever she wants to do. I saw Dr. Stein twice (when Rogers was on vacation) and he was great. We moved to Niagara before finding out Baby 3 is on the way and I'll still be seeing her regardless of the distance. She is so worth it. She is a great Doctor- you will not go wrong seeing her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Rogers is so helpful and always explains everything in detail. She will call with information instead of making you come into the office for no reason

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Rogers has been great so far, she takes time to answer all my questions and is knowledgeable. They must have hired a new secretary because the one I always encounter is perfectly fine, along with all the other staff. The wait times are normal as well.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Wonderful doctor. She takes the time to answer questions thoroughly. Never felt rushed by her, she always listened and answered all questions. Also, she has a good sense of humour! Her staff generally very friendly and her in-office midwife, Stephanie, is amazing! Wait times sometimes bad but most of the time never waited too along (afternoon appointments).

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I am so thankful for Dr.Rogers who thoroughly investigated issues that came up after a successful surgery. Her team was on top of everything, they were warm, kind and professional. I am forever grateful to this woman.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Kim Roger's is amazing and also provides lots of information when I have questions

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

So, I called into Dr. Rogers office and told the assistant what I was experiencing. She spoke to me like I was a kid who didn't know anything, and treated me like I was nothing. I had a concern, And she completely blew me off! And she argued with me. Dr. Rogers is a great O.B but h r assistant needs to go. She should not be upsetting anyone especially while they're 9 months pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

you can't ask fora better physician. Dr Rogers did my Bladder repair. She is wonderful physician, knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner. She explains the process before going through it. Her staff are very nice. I do understand the clinic wait time. Most of physicians have the same. I would highly recommend Dr Rogers for a real good care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I went to Dr.Rogers after reading some positive reviews for my first pregnancy. She dismissed all my questions and made feel stupid for asking them. I ended up in the hospital twice and she was the doctor working both times and did not even acknowledge I was her patient. I had to be induced and she gave me no details other than a form to take to the hospital. I was so happy she was not at the hospital when I gave birth. There was another doctor who was amazing. If I had to do this all over again I would find another OBGYN. She is not suited for this job. Key problem is she doesn't care about her patients and it shows in her approach.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017