Ratings for Dr. Kim Rogers

Just came back from a first appointment with dr Rogers. She kept interrupting me and would not listen to what I was saying. She brushed off all of my needs and I left the office wishing I didn't attend the appointment. Bad fail.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

The best Doctor , secretary is rude need her to be replaced.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I've read all the comments about Dr Rogers before choosing to get referred to her as my obgyn. So many people ranked her very high and it prompted my decision. Yes, some people commented on her staff but I was looking for a good doctor and didn't care much for the staff . Actually , as it turned out later on I was looking for a good doctor but found the best one. If it was not for her I don't know how I would survive my very complicated delivery . On top of everything my baby could suffer from medical condition developed within last month that could go unnoticed if it was not for Dr Rogers' experience and skills. She is truly amazing, supportive and has great people skills that are rare in this field as most of doctors don't go into details and take time to do proper explanations , she does it all !!! I'm very greatful and feel blessed to have her as my doctor and yes we are going to be with her for our second baby !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

She is very experienced and capable and one feels very confident in her hands

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for over ten years she is the best. I have had many geno problems and she saved me many times through appointments and surgeries. would highly recommend her and all secretaries are extremely pleasant and helpful. this society needs to look more for the good in people and not the bad(:!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Rogers is excellent, the secretary can be more nice .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

So bad dr. Very bad experience with her i hate her she ruined my whole life after 2 bad Sergey

Submitted April 29, 2016

Unhygienic office. I saw that the speculum had some residue and I asked what it was. Doctor made me feel dumb for asking. I discontinued the appointment. Who is cleaning their equipment? Very scary experience.

Submitted April 12, 2016

Overall not impressed with this doctor. She made us wait 20 minutes after seeing the nurse then spent 5 minutes with us before telling us to rush through our questions because a chunk of our visit was over. Then she didn't answer some of my questions because she failed to read my chart properly and said she's not there to educate me on all of gynecology. She also said "that's a stupid question" to my husband when he asked something. Not happy with her right now, but maybe she was having a bad day so I hope the next visit goes better.

Submitted March 10, 2016

Doctor injured my cervix on what was supposed to be a routine exam. Office staff are very unpleasant.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016