Ratings for Dr. Kim Rogers

Dr Rogers is a good doctor. But I disagree with the comments about her assistant. She is horrible. Rude. Unpleasant and unprofessional. I think she is racist. She is only nice to you if your Indian as well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Just had my baby 3 weeks ago. Dr Kim was my obgyn and I have nothing to complain about. Yes sometimes wait times were longer than others while appoitnment only lasted 10-15 mins max, I have waited longer at GP's offices. She was always very nice and friendly and I never felt intimidated. She was on duty when I showed up at Trillium with contractions but her shift was done before I could start pushing. Still no complaints. I didnt have issues with her staff either, her receptionist (indian looking lady) was always nice to me. She also returned my call within a few hours of calling - the only time I called.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

She is very unpleasant she thinks about vacation not what her duty is. I don't need to see her again

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Just came back from a first appointment with dr Rogers. She kept interrupting me and would not listen to what I was saying. She brushed off all of my needs and I left the office wishing I didn't attend the appointment. Bad fail.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

The best Doctor , secretary is rude need her to be replaced.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I've read all the comments about Dr Rogers before choosing to get referred to her as my obgyn. So many people ranked her very high and it prompted my decision. Yes, some people commented on her staff but I was looking for a good doctor and didn't care much for the staff . Actually , as it turned out later on I was looking for a good doctor but found the best one. If it was not for her I don't know how I would survive my very complicated delivery . On top of everything my baby could suffer from medical condition developed within last month that could go unnoticed if it was not for Dr Rogers' experience and skills. She is truly amazing, supportive and has great people skills that are rare in this field as most of doctors don't go into details and take time to do proper explanations , she does it all !!! I'm very greatful and feel blessed to have her as my doctor and yes we are going to be with her for our second baby !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

She is very experienced and capable and one feels very confident in her hands

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for over ten years she is the best. I have had many geno problems and she saved me many times through appointments and surgeries. would highly recommend her and all secretaries are extremely pleasant and helpful. this society needs to look more for the good in people and not the bad(:!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Rogers is excellent, the secretary can be more nice .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

So bad dr. Very bad experience with her i hate her she ruined my whole life after 2 bad Sergey

Submitted April 29, 2016