Ratings for Dr. Kim Rogers

Dr Kim Roger's is amazing and also provides lots of information when I have questions

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

So, I called into Dr. Rogers office and told the assistant what I was experiencing. She spoke to me like I was a kid who didn't know anything, and treated me like I was nothing. I had a concern, And she completely blew me off! And she argued with me. Dr. Rogers is a great O.B but h r assistant needs to go. She should not be upsetting anyone especially while they're 9 months pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

you can't ask fora better physician. Dr Rogers did my Bladder repair. She is wonderful physician, knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner. She explains the process before going through it. Her staff are very nice. I do understand the clinic wait time. Most of physicians have the same. I would highly recommend Dr Rogers for a real good care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I went to Dr.Rogers after reading some positive reviews for my first pregnancy. She dismissed all my questions and made feel stupid for asking them. I ended up in the hospital twice and she was the doctor working both times and did not even acknowledge I was her patient. I had to be induced and she gave me no details other than a form to take to the hospital. I was so happy she was not at the hospital when I gave birth. There was another doctor who was amazing. If I had to do this all over again I would find another OBGYN. She is not suited for this job. Key problem is she doesn't care about her patients and it shows in her approach.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Rogers may be okay for you if you have a 'normal' pregnancy with no complications, but you can't predict that. I, however, almost lost my son because she did not detect the fact that he was not getting any nutrients inside me and was small for his age. Despite my concerns she just kept assuring me that it would be okay and at one point even asked me 'you want this baby don't you'? I was shocked. I feel that had she paid more attention to me and my baby as individuals and not just stepping stones in her career perhaps my baby would not have had to suffer in NICU for 2 weeks and an additional 3 weeks of treatment to be strong enough to come home. Dr. Rogers was unreachable and did not return any of my messages or calls. I would not recommend anyone to trust her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Lost my second child trying to get in to see this doctor. I ended up in emerg and it was too late. I tried booking an appointment several times and was denied. I think the miscarriage could have been prevented. Staff and doctor don't care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Very good care, all the staff were helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Excellent OB (knowledgeable, caring, good listener), however, clinic wait times are long. The first appointment in the AM is best. Staff is efficient and helpful when navigating the world of having a baby for the first time. I am on baby #2 and wouldn't see anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Excellent doctor ,very knowledgeable, very kind .Staff very helpful.Do not agree about the racist comment about the secretary .she is very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Kim Rogers is very good and patient and answered all our question

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016