Ratings for Dr. Kim Rogers

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Unhygienic office. I saw that the speculum had some residue and I asked what it was. Doctor made me feel dumb for asking. I discontinued the appointment. Who is cleaning their equipment? Very scary experience.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Overall not impressed with this doctor. She made us wait 20 minutes after seeing the nurse then spent 5 minutes with us before telling us to rush through our questions because a chunk of our visit was over. Then she didn't answer some of my questions because she failed to read my chart properly and said she's not there to educate me on all of gynecology. She also said "that's a stupid question" to my husband when he asked something. Not happy with her right now, but maybe she was having a bad day so I hope the next visit goes better.

Submitted March 10, 2016

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Terrible experience with this office staff and doctor. I felt violated from the time I called them and during my initial visit. I don't know how someone could say this secretary was fine. She is the worst I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Rogers does nothing to stop rude, cruel and racist office staff . Secretary is borderline sociopathic with mental health issues. Dr. Rogers also didn't find a big problem in my pregnancy that left my child very ill. I wish I could sue them.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Best doctor ever, nice office stuff, nothing bad to say!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Kim Rogers know what she's doing but her staff especially the lady on phone with curly hair is terrible. She's so RUDE and doesn't want to see her face. Wht don't they fired her

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I love Dr Rogers . Don't know what I would do with out her...

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Kim Rogers's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "So bad dr. Very bad experience with her i hate her she ruined my whole life after 2 bad Sergey "

April 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unhygienic office. I saw that the speculum had some residue and I asked what it was. Doctor made me feel dumb for asking. I discontinued the appointment. Who is..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Overall not impressed with this doctor. She made us wait 20 minutes after seeing the nurse then spent 5 minutes with us before telling us to rush through our qu..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor injured my cervix on what was supposed to be a routine exam. Office staff are very unpleasant."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience with this office staff and doctor. I felt violated from the time I called them and during my initial visit. I don't know how someone could ..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rogers does nothing to stop rude, cruel and racist office staff . Secretary is borderline sociopathic with mental health issues. Dr. Rogers also didn't find..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Secretary refused to book an appointment for me. I lost my baby. She should be terminated. I wish I was NEVER referred to this doctor. "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever, nice office stuff, nothing bad to say!!!"

February 4, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kim Rogers know what she's doing but her staff especially the lady on phone with curly hair is terrible. She's so RUDE and doesn't want to see her face. Wht ..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Rogers . Don't know what I would do with out her... "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Rogers for my pregnancy. She is such a great doctor. She is definitely worth the wait. Her secretary is so rude. She treated me so bad. I hated dealing..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I agree Dr. Rogers is an amazing physician. She answers all your questions and takes time with you. However, I can not stand her staff. They mess my appointment..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim Rogers and her staff are amazing! From her helpful secretary to Stephanie her midwife who is available to answer all your questions and make you feel at..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Not happy with her secretary but she's an amazing Doctor !"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rogers is a very nice doctor. I have been with her for a very long time. Her secretary is very mean. She has messed up my appointments a lot. She does not ..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rogers is a great doctor. You can feel safe in her care. Her assistant is awful and disgusting. She makes you feel like an idiot and she is very mean."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rogers is an amazing doctor. She was there to answer all of my questions and help me through all of my pregnancies (she has delivered all 3 of my children)...."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I attempted to see Dr. Rogers based on the reviews here. I called the office twice after experiencing pain throughout my pregnancy to book an earlier appointmen..."

November 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "" to "L5B2V2". Address has been updated from "" to "89 Queensway W". Suite has been updated from "" to "#406". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "905-268-9928 ext. 5".

November 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://zumbako.com/" to "". Postal Code has been updated from "L4B 3M9" to "". Address has been updated from "9116 Bayview Avenue" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "16475477642" to "".

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rogers made a huge difference in my life by treating my bladder problems."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to dr rogers team for helping me through out my pregnancy"

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very nice doc.. i am pregnant with 39 weeks and I am very comfortable whenever I met her. "

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr, knows what she is doing, staff is great!!!!"

September 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://zumbako.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L4B 3M9". Address has been updated from "None" to "9116 Bayview Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16475477642".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Secretary, Very helpful and kind, DR Rogers is Amazing doctor, good bedside manners and caring "

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible secretary!! thats all i can say!!!!!!!!!!"

May 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rogers is a great Doctor. I feel confident in her knowledge and ability to treat pregnant women. I feel like baby and I are in great hands and that she ge..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had my first visit with Dr. Kim Rogers today. She was very knowledgeable and genuine. Her staff at her office, including the midwife (Stephanie), were all very..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very nice doctor. Helpful. Had a very good experience and she seemed confident and knowledgeable. Staff do their job, however, need more training on how to tre..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She is great. The best. From the 1st appointment really took care of me, I had HBP while pregnant, she was amazing. Always listening to me, answering all calmed..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, Friendly and easy to talk to. Made my first difficult pregnancy easier to get through."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have yet to see an amzing doctor the kim Rogers. 50% treatment is done only by visting her once"

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. After having such a wonderful experience with her when she delivered my first child, she was my OB for my second and was able to assist with t..."

September 19, 2014