Ratings for Dr. Kim Rogers

Dr Kimberly Rogers is a very knowledgeable and excellent OBGYN. She is sensitive to different patient needs, and is thorough when needed. I have been so happy with my experience and plan to use her again in future pregnancies. Expect to be waiting awhile to see her though, appointments typically run between 15-1.5hrs late.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Rogers has been a tremendous help to me with my first, I am learning lots and she provides a place where you can ask a TON of questions.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

She’s been amazing I’m looking forward to working with her

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Long wait times and very busy, I went to all my appmnt, ultrasound and tests. She didn't see that something was wrong. My daughter was born with a condition and premature. Talked to other mothers at Sick Kids with children of the same condition and they were shocked that my OB didn't see it. They told me their OB saw in the ultrasound as early as 17 weeks. Dr. ROGERS was always in a rush and didn't even discuss my ultrasound or tests. She just asked if the baby moves and that was it. I would see another doctor if you are expecting.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I had my first child under Dr. Kim Roger's care. Excellent Doctor and an excellent team out there!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Delivered 2 of my 4 daughters via c-section. Can't think of a single negative thing to say. I found her adorable, knowledgable and caring. She really helped put our mind at ease with our 4th when she was born so much smaller than her older sister.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I love Dr. Rogers and her team. The only downfall is that she runs late (most times) for her appointments. The only reason she does though is because she cares and treats each patient like a human and not a number. She's been my OB for both my boys and will be again for number 3. Her staff is top notch. They are very busy people but top notch. Her receptionist is amazing and always on top of everything. The nurse who checks your protein and weighs you is funny and makes you feel at ease about your impending (or current) weight gain haha Dr Rogers does take vacation- and bless her heart for knowing that a woman needs to take care of herself too. People who scold her for taking vacation need to lighten up and realize Dr Rogers is a human too who needs time off as well for whatever she wants to do. I saw Dr. Stein twice (when Rogers was on vacation) and he was great. We moved to Niagara before finding out Baby 3 is on the way and I'll still be seeing her regardless of the distance. She is so worth it. She is a great Doctor- you will not go wrong seeing her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Rogers is so helpful and always explains everything in detail. She will call with information instead of making you come into the office for no reason

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Rogers has been great so far, she takes time to answer all my questions and is knowledgeable. They must have hired a new secretary because the one I always encounter is perfectly fine, along with all the other staff. The wait times are normal as well.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Wonderful doctor. She takes the time to answer questions thoroughly. Never felt rushed by her, she always listened and answered all questions. Also, she has a good sense of humour! Her staff generally very friendly and her in-office midwife, Stephanie, is amazing! Wait times sometimes bad but most of the time never waited too along (afternoon appointments).

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017