Ratings for Dr. Kim Rogers

Simply the best OB I have ever been to. I just moved here from overseas and Dr. Rogers came very highly recommended. Yes at times you can wait for her in the office because her practice is so busy. But the wait is worth it. I will be recommending her to any one that asks.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I was referred to this doctor by a colleague and since her practice is close to my home I decided to get a referral to her. I can't say much about her level of expertise as I've had a fairly uncomplicated pregnancy but the wait time for each appointment is beyond horrendous. It started when I tried to make my very first appointment with her at 24 weeks. I was told that she was on a two-week vacation and I should come right when she got back at around 26 weeks. I wasn't happy but agreed. A week later, I got a call from the receptionist asking me to reschedule until the following week. I was outraged and disagreed to since I thought 26 weeks was already late to see an OB for the first time! Once I'd had the introductory appointment, each visit after that took me an average of 1.5-2 hrs, most of that being waiting time as face-to-face time with the Dr was usually only 10 mins or less. She is a sweetheart but I don't recommend this clinic if you are not experiencing any major complications. I chose Trillium over Credit Valley because I wanted a dedicated OB instead of seeing a rotation of OBs but it has not been worth it for me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr Kimberly Rogers is a very knowledgeable and excellent OBGYN. She is sensitive to different patient needs, and is thorough when needed. I have been so happy with my experience and plan to use her again in future pregnancies. Expect to be waiting awhile to see her though, appointments typically run between 15-1.5hrs late.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Rogers has been a tremendous help to me with my first, I am learning lots and she provides a place where you can ask a TON of questions.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

She’s been amazing I’m looking forward to working with her

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Long wait times and very busy, I went to all my appmnt, ultrasound and tests. She didn't see that something was wrong. My daughter was born with a condition and premature. Talked to other mothers at Sick Kids with children of the same condition and they were shocked that my OB didn't see it. They told me their OB saw in the ultrasound as early as 17 weeks. Dr. ROGERS was always in a rush and didn't even discuss my ultrasound or tests. She just asked if the baby moves and that was it. I would see another doctor if you are expecting.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I had my first child under Dr. Kim Roger's care. Excellent Doctor and an excellent team out there!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Delivered 2 of my 4 daughters via c-section. Can't think of a single negative thing to say. I found her adorable, knowledgable and caring. She really helped put our mind at ease with our 4th when she was born so much smaller than her older sister.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I love Dr. Rogers and her team. The only downfall is that she runs late (most times) for her appointments. The only reason she does though is because she cares and treats each patient like a human and not a number. She's been my OB for both my boys and will be again for number 3. Her staff is top notch. They are very busy people but top notch. Her receptionist is amazing and always on top of everything. The nurse who checks your protein and weighs you is funny and makes you feel at ease about your impending (or current) weight gain haha Dr Rogers does take vacation- and bless her heart for knowing that a woman needs to take care of herself too. People who scold her for taking vacation need to lighten up and realize Dr Rogers is a human too who needs time off as well for whatever she wants to do. I saw Dr. Stein twice (when Rogers was on vacation) and he was great. We moved to Niagara before finding out Baby 3 is on the way and I'll still be seeing her regardless of the distance. She is so worth it. She is a great Doctor- you will not go wrong seeing her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Rogers is so helpful and always explains everything in detail. She will call with information instead of making you come into the office for no reason

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017