Ratings for Dr. Dawn S. Hackshaw

Dr. Hackshaw is the best. She's kind, caring and listens to problems. I was so sad when she left the practice my kids went to, but they were getting older anyway. I would recommend Dr. Hackshaw to everyone! (My next door neighbor is a pediatrician and she loves Dr. Hackshaw too)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Now Dr Hackshaw has her own office for a year or so. If you are concerned to go to one doctor practice, don't worry! She will try to be flexible, and make her self available to her patients. I am glad that I transferred from the previous practice (where she used to be too). She is so caring, and spends more time with her patient.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Knowledgeable, compassionate, and easy to talk to. Great people skills. Was able to pin point my daughter’s heath problem in one visit, after I sought help for her from two other doctors, when had no clue what was going on and misdiagnosed her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Just a FYI...Dr. Hackshaw is no longer with Northwest Ped. I called to schedule my son's well check appt. and was informed. No warning or letter from practice. Will no longer go there and will try to find out what happened. Only reason we stayed with Northwest was to see her. Something weird is going on with practice. Too much doctor turnover in last few years. Is it related to the Dr. Banks issue?

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I have 4 children and have tried many doctor's over the years, but when I met Dr. Hackshaw 3 years ago we nver went anywhere else. My 3 year old has had many health problems and hates doctor's, but when he doesn't feel good he asks to go to her so she can make him better. Sometimes he just says he wants to see her, and that means a lot. We have seen other dr's at the office but no longer care to since they have missed several problems my children had that thankfully Dr. Hackshaw caught. If she were to leave the practice, so would I, my kids, and now several of my family members who have been taking their children there also. She is more than a Dr. She is part of the family. She is our guardian angel.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Hackshaw makes her patients feel like she cares about them and really wants the best for them. She is well versed in medicine and is always honest and empathetic.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Fabulous, caring doctor. Excellent with child and parent! My daughter loved her and felt comfortable talking to her about anything, which was especially helpful as she entered her teens.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Hackshaw is very observant and picks up on things other doctors might miss. She caught my son's vertebral anomalies and other symptoms and got him early treatment, which was instrumental in his having special needs help from the very beginning. I would recommend her to anyone. She does work for the same Northwest Pediatrics that Dr. Banks works at, and some people prefer to avoid Dr. Banks. But usually, unless it's an urgent situation, you can choose which doctor you see. I have never had any problems with the staff there. My son is eight and has been going since he was born, and everything has gone really well.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Dawn S. Hackshaw's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp