Ratings for Dr. Craig Rezac

This man changed my entire life for the better.. I came to him with extensive disease.. I thought for there was no help for me, I was actually by another hospital that there was nothing they could do for me.. Allnof that changed when I went to see Dr Razac,. He got rid of all of it within a 3 year process.. I am extremely happy with me and I feel absolutely wonderful.. I thank God for Dr Razac..

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Where do I start? The best experience I have ever had with any Doctor! I have Crohn's disease, and GREAT Dr. Rezac performed bowel surgery on me. Would highly recommend him to anyone !! He is a gifted surgeon, and he is the best at what he does. He went out of his way to fit me in his busy schedule. During recovery at Robert Wood, he would check up on me serval times a day. My surgery was done perfectly with no complications at all. You don't need a second opinion when you have the best. Thank you Dr. Rezac!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Brilliant surgeon who is highly regarded by his colleagues and peers. Dr Rezac was decisive, full of confidence and caring. His guidance was a tremendous gift and in a world of second opinions, it became obvious very quickly that Dr Rezac is a "cut above" the others. God bless Craig Rezac.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr Rezac is a thoroughly knowledgable, capable surgeon. A wry sense of humor may make some feel he is stand-offish. He is NOT. He takes considerable care and time in explaining his diagnoses, his plan of care, and potential issues that may arise or be related to the condition being treated. I have had three very difficult surgeries performed by him, some lasting several hours. He put me at ease prior to each procedure and kept my husband and son well informed as to what he encountered and what could be expected as a result of the surgeries. Truly, I would not be here today had I not been guided to Dr. Rezac,

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr .Rezac is an amazing surgeon! He is very knowlegdeable,kind,and caring. He did a super job and fixed me perfectly . I am so thankful he was there to help me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I love Dr Razac. I am very picky about my Dr. Since I work in the medical field. I don't think he is anything but professional. I don't understand patients negative bed side manner. I think he is a very caring Dr. You can see it in his face. I have waited in his office, but who doesn't in other offices. I don't see a arrogant, pompous attitude. I have worked with nasty Dr. He isn't one of them.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

This man saved my life simply brilliant bedside manner it is what it is he knows his stuff period

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Rezac may be a little intimidating, but he's a surgeon; not the warmest in the world, but brilliant and gifted none-the-less. He performed a total proctolectomy with J Pouch. Successful surgery. All other drs who have looked at what he did were very impressed with his work. Months after the surgery I went to the ER with pain. ER staff could not figure out what was wrong and concluded it was indigestion, but when Dr. Rezac came the next day he saw that a blood clot had developed in my liver (portal vein thrombosis). Had he not been there, I would have left the ER without knowing about the blood clot and potentially could have died. It shows his meticulous attention to detail. He's honest and he's to the point. Some people on this board may complain about his bedside manor, but it's his work on the operating table that makes him great. My life has greatly improved since surgery, and best of all: No more prednisone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Rezac is the most talented and wonderful dr and surgeon I have ever met. I have never had a dr that has taken the personal interest in my health and well being as he has. He saved my life when he performed my total proctocolectomy with j pouch. I had such a horrible case of ulcerative colitis and he cured me of that. I was so scared prior to the surgery; he actually held my hand and reassured me until the anesthesia kicked. He always personally returned my phones calls and treated my husband and I with the upmost respect and humanity. 2 yrs after my surgery I was hospitalized with what 5 specialists couldn't figure out the cause. I insisted to be transferred to RWJ hospital to be under Rezac's care. He was the only one who was able to properly dx me with sever crohns disease. I am now pregnant and cont to see Rezac and feel blessed and honored he's apart of my prenatal tx team and most importantly, will be present when my baby is born! Thank u Dr Rezac, you are awesome!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I am 33 years old and suffered from severe diverticulitis, resulting in the need for surgery to remove part of my colon. I was referred to Dr. Rezac from my gastroentologist. He has been absolutely wonderful through my whole ordeal. I began seeing him in October 2010 and just had my surgery last month. From the initial appointment, he was very informative, knowledgeable and helpful. I did not feel rushed, like with many other doctors, and felt comfortable asking questions about my health issue. Through many office visits I felt the same way. He moved my surgery up when I reported an increase in pain. During the surgery, he observed additional issues which he was able to resolve in the surgery. After my surgery, he spoke with my parents and came to see me in recovery. During my hospital stay, he came to see me daily including on the day of discharge, right before he left for vacation. His bedside manner is great in my opinion. He has a sense of humor that eased any anxiety that I had.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Craig Rezac's Credentials

• Univ Di Pisa, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Pisa, Italy (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ