Ratings for Dr. Brad E. Butler

Dr. Butler and his staff were simply the best! Everyone at their office greeted you unlike typical doctors offices where the doctor doesn't introduce himself and so with the employees not even telling your their names. Dr. Butler also was very knowledgeable and actually spent a lot of time with me during my appointment. He not only discussed medical related matters, but also made you real comfortable and wanted to also know about you and your personal life and etc. He was also down to earth and also very involved with his employees and patients and even gave me advice about hospitals in the area and etc. I would definitely recommend him to other patients and plan to also have my fiancee go see him who doesn't like doctors and even our future kids!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Brad is not only a very Knowledgeable Physician, he brings the mannerism of a "country" doctor who wants to know you the patient so he can better treat you. I am skeptical about medicine and find I can be open, inquisitive and very frank about health matters with him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Excellent doctor. I'm 72 yrs old and really feel that Dr. Butler is on top of his game.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Butler is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever been to. He has the patience to truly listen, gives extremely detailed and accurate information. He is kind and caring and is supported by a wonderful staff. I will continue to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Brad E. Butler's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

TRICARE