Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Enenajor

Unfortunately in my case total waste of time , kept going back looking for help and information all I get are unanswered Questions and more prescriptions

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Humble, intelligent and knowledgeable doctor. He cares about his patient and friendly

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Late, unprofessional, makes inappropriate comments, borders on negligent. Prescribes medication without treating the underlying condition. Prefers if his patients "self diagnose" while he sits there staring at his phone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Every time I leave his office I'm more confused than when I started. Very pleasant demeanor and staff but my questions are never answered and his solution for everything is to up medication or try new pills. There seems to be no follow up on test results but he and his staff try to be very helpful but nothing seems to come of it . Very frustrating to explain things to but they all try...I leave feeling very frustrated each time .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I'm surprised that this idiot can even be a doctor. Most incompetent doctor ever.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Very pleasant Doctor, he is busy and maybe a little late sometimes but he is a specialist coming back from the Royal Alex hospital after seeing patients. Once you are in his office he takes his time listening to your concerns. He is knowledgable and I feel that he really cares about you as a patient. His nurse/ receptionist is also very friendly and will get back to you as soon as she can with appointment times.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Best doctor I have ever met. Not only did he cure my illness, but he did so in a reassuring way and made me feel like I was taken care of. Very kind, patient, and knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Very knowledgable, always helpful. I was glad i was referred to him. he cured the knee pain. Current secretary is great, calls back and schedule is not a long wait.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

not impressed whenever try to explain my pain all he has done is upped medication and pain pills. When asked what else I can try to do for myself he seems to offer no resources. Since seeing him my situation has definatly become worse. Obviously not his fault. Just don t find him all that helpful. Always feel very rushed like he just wants me out of his office.He s an intelligent man maybe just to busy.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Never on time for clinic. Always have to wait at least 1/2 hour, usually more. Doesn't follow-up with lab results.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011