Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Enenajor

Very compassionate, patient and knowledgeable doctor who has been extremely helpful with my shoulder injury. His nurse, Ever, is very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Enenajor takes me seriously, answers all my questions, never makes me feel rushed and has a great bedside manner. Ever, who works at the desk is so personable and nice.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Absolutely useless. Saw him initially and once I was in the office he said he needed a month to review the extensive medical information that I had. After a month I returned and he didn't even know I had extensive back surgery. He didn't even review my file. And then sent a follow up letter to my GP saying he had no idea what was causing my toe pain! I went in with extensive back. I have no idea where this toe pain came from.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Unfortunately in my case total waste of time , kept going back looking for help and information all I get are unanswered Questions and more prescriptions

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Humble, intelligent and knowledgeable doctor. He cares about his patient and friendly

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Late, unprofessional, makes inappropriate comments, borders on negligent. Prescribes medication without treating the underlying condition. Prefers if his patients "self diagnose" while he sits there staring at his phone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Every time I leave his office I'm more confused than when I started. Very pleasant demeanor and staff but my questions are never answered and his solution for everything is to up medication or try new pills. There seems to be no follow up on test results but he and his staff try to be very helpful but nothing seems to come of it . Very frustrating to explain things to but they all try...I leave feeling very frustrated each time .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I'm surprised that this idiot can even be a doctor. Most incompetent doctor ever.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Very pleasant Doctor, he is busy and maybe a little late sometimes but he is a specialist coming back from the Royal Alex hospital after seeing patients. Once you are in his office he takes his time listening to your concerns. He is knowledgable and I feel that he really cares about you as a patient. His nurse/ receptionist is also very friendly and will get back to you as soon as she can with appointment times.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Best doctor I have ever met. Not only did he cure my illness, but he did so in a reassuring way and made me feel like I was taken care of. Very kind, patient, and knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015