Ratings for Dr. Susan Najian

She is the best Dentist in town. Her staff welcomes me and my family with a big smile and a very warmth welcome.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My son had a sore tooth in school and he was seen the same day by Dr. Najian . She treated his tooth and eased my son's pains. I am so thankful that Agnes in the reception was so attentive to our urgent need. I highly recommend Dr. Najian and her staff for their professional manner in dealing with their patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I am so fortunate to find Dr. Najian for my 93 yr old mom's treatments. She is very professional and knowledgeable of her field. Her warmth and patience are attributes that contribute to her being a dynamic dentist. My mom is very gratituous with her new smile.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Always late for my appointments.... I would sit in her waiting room for 30 mins every time. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Submitted September 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Najian for many years and she is superb dentist and always takes the time to ensure you are feeling okay and are comfortable during any dental procedures. My daughter loves her too, if we have a dentist appointment my daughter can't wait and very happy to see them. Highly recommended!👍🏻

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I had been treated by Dr Najian with a broken tooth and will forever be greatful for the treatment she did to save my tooth! Very smart dentist!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Very Nice and Organized dentist and Staff. Takes care of everything with quick and easy

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very professional! Happy and very happy to go there and be home. My family loves them much. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have a good smile and no problems with the braces

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr Najian is the best! She's a great dentist and has always helped me fix my problems with my teeth

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016