You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric R. Berg

Dr. Eric R. Berg's Ratings

On Aug 27, 2015 you gave us this review:
5.0 /5
I was very leary of the keto diet until I came across this video. I am starting tomorrow and will update with another review in a few weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

My name is Laszlo from Raleigh, NC, and I stumbled across Dr. Berg’s videos back in February of 2015. I listened to as many as I could, since I was determined to continue to lose weight. Last year I tried and basically I lost water weight and then it came to an abrupt stop. But this time I could see that I could lose the fat using Dr. Bergs philosophy by getting healthy first. In March I started my regiment by following his liver cleanse program. I did it the entire month of March. Then in April I started eating nothing but organic meats, fruits and vegetables. For the Month of April I lost 10 pounds and for the month of May I lost 12 pounds and I continually loose a little at a time. I also noticed that my blood pressure came down dramatically and my resting heart rate is 46 for a 64 year young man. Overall I feel great. My weight last year was 242 and now I am down to 198 pounds. I am thrilled using Dr. Bergs methods as it works. I highly recommend others to follow his regiment by cutting out all sugars, coffee, juices, breads, pastas, pastries, etc. and get healthy. Let your body do the work for you in losing weight after you starve it of all the sugars and refined foods while you sleep. My sister and her friends are ordering your material after seeing the results that I have achieved. Thank you Dr. Berg for you great work in helping people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2823903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

STAY AWAY!!!! This is the first time that I have taken the time to write a review. I went to see Dr. Berg in a very desperate state. I was having problems with my eyes due to an ongoing illness. I met with Dr. Berg for about 45 minutes. I explained to him my situation, the medications I was taking and relayed to him that they were not helping me. I asked him to be honest with me and let me know if he had ever treated anyone in my situation and if he was confident he could help. He pulled out an old medical reference book and explained how he could help me with alternative medicine. Because I was so desperate I agreed to pay his outrageous price of $1,100. I put down 500 and did 6 weeks of therapy, only to get worst. The therapist I was seeing seemed clueless. I was told that the remainder of my bill would be forgiven since I had wasted $500. I just got a bill for the other $600. After reading other reviews this guy should be reported to the appropriate authorities and should not be allowed to take advantage of people who are obviously in a vulnerable state to begin with. This guy should not be allowed to practice medicine. By the way, none of his products worked!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2812112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

On May 18, 2015 you gave us this review:
5.0 /5
Dr. Eric Berg is the real deal. We have benefited from reading Dr. Berg’s book and being on his diet in many ways. I lost over 35 pounds and am maintaining the weight loss, which is 1 - 5 pounds below my target, with the regimen in this book. That is less than I weighed when I met my husband 30 years ago. He has lost over 25 pounds and is maintaining an average of 160 pounds on his 5’8” frame. Thanks to Dr. Berg’s diet and treatment, I have been off of all diabetes medications for over six years, as of the date of this review. I had been on these medications for many years. My hormonal migraine headaches and night sweats/hot flashes are also gone, all without the prescription drugs that I was taking. Our joint and muscle aches and pains are gone, and we both sleep much better. Dr. Berg’s diet allows us to eat REAL food: Meat, cheese, eggs, nuts, butter, fruit, and lots of fresh vegetables. We both have cholesterol levels that are well within the recommended range, again, without medication. Our diets are mostly grain-free and sugar-free, except for occasional treats and when some social occasions make it too awkward. We have so much more energy that we are able to participate in Dr. Berg’s intense interval training exercise regimen. At our respective ages, that is saying a great deal. We are living testimonials to Dr. Berg’s mantra of getting healthy in order to lose weight. He has given us our lives back. If we can do it, you can too.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2811145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Love the way Dr. Berg teaches new ideas on health and wellness. His latest utube video on Ketosis was excellent. I had only heard of keto-acidosis so was not aware of the benefits in weight loss and health. His video encouraged me to step out more and learn even more about ketosis. He's great - I love his work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Berg has so much information and is willing to share it for free. The video on ketosis was easy to understand with valuable information. Now I understand why it works and why its not dangerous. Thank you Dr Berg for all the great information you put out and the quick responses to questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Berg is an amazing source of knowledge. He is always willing share information that helps people to understand how to care for the body, both inside and out! I've worked with chiropractors in the past, and in my experience he is one of the top in his field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Thank you Dr. Berg for helping me. Now I have to do the hard work of use of knowledge :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Cutting edge, I like to look at the Doctor and see how he looks. He looks fit and healthy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2804974].votes_count ]]

5.0 /5
Thank you Dr Berg for taking the time to share your knowledge on this important subject with us. This was very useful education and best of all it was free. Awesome! Keep up the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802594].votes_count ]]