You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Berg

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Very useful, measurable with medically proven back-up and highly specific information that people like me will benefit from. I have heard of ketosis by being part of the reddit group and coming from a family with 3 generations of diabates/heart disease and having adrenal fatigue/PCOS/ metabolic syndrome myself I was thinking of going for this but there is not much medical information on this in my country(India) yet. We are still suggested by doctors to go for a balanced diet(grain based) but to avoid sugar/white flour and increase fibre. This just delays onset of diabetes in my observation. Dr.Berg's helpful updates of the latest in medical info not only shows wisdom and genuine caring for the well-being of all but also curiosity to get to the genuine answer to today's highly relevant questions. It is also evidence of his integrity and courage to go beyond what many uncaring practitioners are parroting. There are a few caring doctors like him ( and others that I follow inclusive of Dr.Sara Gottfried, author of The Hormone Cure) and may god bless them all. People like me in countries which may not have access to the latest info or be able to intrepret it are grateful to him. Dr.Berg, I hope you realise the work you're doing is benefiting people beyond the shores of your country. God bless you and your loved ones!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

On Aug 27, 2015 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I was very leary of the keto diet until I came across this video. I am starting tomorrow and will update with another review in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

My name is Laszlo from Raleigh, NC, and I stumbled across Dr. Berg’s videos back in February of 2015. I listened to as many as I could, since I was determined to continue to lose weight. Last year I tried and basically I lost water weight and then it came to an abrupt stop. But this time I could see that I could lose the fat using Dr. Bergs philosophy by getting healthy first. In March I started my regiment by following his liver cleanse program. I did it the entire month of March. Then in April I started eating nothing but organic meats, fruits and vegetables. For the Month of April I lost 10 pounds and for the month of May I lost 12 pounds and I continually loose a little at a time. I also noticed that my blood pressure came down dramatically and my resting heart rate is 46 for a 64 year young man. Overall I feel great. My weight last year was 242 and now I am down to 198 pounds. I am thrilled using Dr. Bergs methods as it works. I highly recommend others to follow his regiment by cutting out all sugars, coffee, juices, breads, pastas, pastries, etc. and get healthy. Let your body do the work for you in losing weight after you starve it of all the sugars and refined foods while you sleep. My sister and her friends are ordering your material after seeing the results that I have achieved. Thank you Dr. Berg for you great work in helping people.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

STAY AWAY!!!! This is the first time that I have taken the time to write a review. I went to see Dr. Berg in a very desperate state. I was having problems with my eyes due to an ongoing illness. I met with Dr. Berg for about 45 minutes. I explained to him my situation, the medications I was taking and relayed to him that they were not helping me. I asked him to be honest with me and let me know if he had ever treated anyone in my situation and if he was confident he could help. He pulled out an old medical reference book and explained how he could help me with alternative medicine. Because I was so desperate I agreed to pay his outrageous price of $1,100. I put down 500 and did 6 weeks of therapy, only to get worst. The therapist I was seeing seemed clueless. I was told that the remainder of my bill would be forgiven since I had wasted $500. I just got a bill for the other $600. After reading other reviews this guy should be reported to the appropriate authorities and should not be allowed to take advantage of people who are obviously in a vulnerable state to begin with. This guy should not be allowed to practice medicine. By the way, none of his products worked!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

On May 18, 2015 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 Dr. Eric Berg is the real deal. We have benefited from reading Dr. Berg’s book and being on his diet in many ways. I lost over 35 pounds and am maintaining the weight loss, which is 1 - 5 pounds below my target, with the regimen in this book. That is less than I weighed when I met my husband 30 years ago. He has lost over 25 pounds and is maintaining an average of 160 pounds on his 5’8” frame. Thanks to Dr. Berg’s diet and treatment, I have been off of all diabetes medications for over six years, as of the date of this review. I had been on these medications for many years. My hormonal migraine headaches and night sweats/hot flashes are also gone, all without the prescription drugs that I was taking. Our joint and muscle aches and pains are gone, and we both sleep much better. Dr. Berg’s diet allows us to eat REAL food: Meat, cheese, eggs, nuts, butter, fruit, and lots of fresh vegetables. We both have cholesterol levels that are well within the recommended range, again, without medication. Our diets are mostly grain-free and sugar-free, except for occasional treats and when some social occasions make it too awkward. We have so much more energy that we are able to participate in Dr. Berg’s intense interval training exercise regimen. At our respective ages, that is saying a great deal. We are living testimonials to Dr. Berg’s mantra of getting healthy in order to lose weight. He has given us our lives back. If we can do it, you can too.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Love the way Dr. Berg teaches new ideas on health and wellness. His latest utube video on Ketosis was excellent. I had only heard of keto-acidosis so was not aware of the benefits in weight loss and health. His video encouraged me to step out more and learn even more about ketosis. He's great - I love his work.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Berg has so much information and is willing to share it for free. The video on ketosis was easy to understand with valuable information. Now I understand why it works and why its not dangerous. Thank you Dr Berg for all the great information you put out and the quick responses to questions.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Berg is an amazing source of knowledge. He is always willing share information that helps people to understand how to care for the body, both inside and out! I've worked with chiropractors in the past, and in my experience he is one of the top in his field!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Eric R. Berg's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Berg and his team are the best. If you want to be prescription and pain free, then Health and Wellness is where you need to be. "

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very useful, measurable with medically proven back-up and highly specific information that people like me will benefit from. I have heard of ketosis by being pa..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On Aug 27, 2015 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I was very leary of the keto diet until I came across this video. I am starting tomorrow and will update ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Laszlo from Raleigh, NC, and I stumbled across Dr. Berg’s videos back in February of 2015. I listened to as many as I could, since I was determined ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "STAY AWAY!!!! This is the first time that I have taken the time to write a review. I went to see Dr. Berg in a very desperate state. I was having problems with ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On May 18, 2015 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 Dr. Eric Berg is the real deal. We have benefited from reading Dr. Berg’s book and being on his diet in ma..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the way Dr. Berg teaches new ideas on health and wellness. His latest utube video on Ketosis was excellent. I had only heard of keto-acidosis so was not ..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berg has so much information and is willing to share it for free. The video on ketosis was easy to understand with valuable information. Now I understand wh..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berg is an amazing source of knowledge. He is always willing share information that helps people to understand how to care for the body, both inside and out..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Berg for helping me. Now I have to do the hard work of use of knowledge :) "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cutting edge, I like to look at the Doctor and see how he looks. He looks fit and healthy."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " 5.0 /5 Thank you Dr Berg for taking the time to share your knowledge on this important subject with us. This was very useful education and best of all it ..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berg always imparts researched and needed information to his patients. I love that he is willing to use such a variety of ways (videos, articles, website, w..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "New concept for me. Very informative. Plan to implement. I"m starting Ketosis. It was was hard to do some shopping but I have never been so happy to actually e..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Berg's webinar on "Ketosis" to be very informative. I am thankful that the knowledgeable Dr. Berg is so giving of his time and is so willing to shar..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the way Dr. Berg educates his patience do they can truly take control of their own well being. The nutritional knowledge of what to eat and why is invalu..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The information given was very informative. I really enjoyed the seminar because it gave me a great overview of the what I wanted to learn about staying in keto..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr Eric Berg is loaded with wonderful information. It truly works. My husband's diabetes is now under control without medication. He is lost 70 pounds and I'v..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm really enjoying following Eric Berg's channel as he keeps one informed of the latest alternatives to stay healthy and is aware of the many obstacles which m..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Really great webinar on healthy Ketosis for wellness and weight loss! Completely different protocol from the generally touted "less fat" diet mindset. I got l..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider Dr. Berg to be one of the most trusted authorities on general health, well being and care of our bodies. He has enlightened me in many areas, helping..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Easy to undertand. Dr. Berg's explanations are clear for people with any level of education. His recommendations and advices are very precise and aimed to help ..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I live across the continent in another country! Yet, I have benefited so very much from Dr. Berg's care for those who struggle with health issues. He gives so m..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "By following Dr. Berg's advice about nutrition and stress management, I have progressively regained control over my weight and my mood. I am much calmer and les..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Enjoyed the Webinar, it was replete of great and useful information. I will be starting my Ketosis starting tomorrow."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All of the information that I have received from Dr Berg has been helpful. He is informative and what he says works! Thanks and keep it up! I greatly appreciate..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berg gave an easy to understand presentation on ketosis and simple ketogenic diet recommendations. Lots of useful information within the one hour time limit..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the free, informative videos that Dr Berg does on health! I like that he truly cares about health and not just about medicating symptoms. To me his advic..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr berg is a doctor with great experience and knowledge,most of all a great person-human being.His seminars are vitally important to many people's health.It was..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Berg, I'm not only getting knowledge .im also taking your vitamins and feeling great . Thank you"

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berg teaches some of the best health and diet information I've seen. He backs up his claims with real science, and his methods work. I try to share him with..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eric Berg is a knowledgeable, helpful man who has provided clear and dynamic information for those with weight-loss struggles. What my doctors couldn't diag..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berg has always given me information I can immediately use to improve my health, particularly my quality of sleep and reaction to stress. His approach to we..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Lied from the beginning. Stated that visits were covered by my insurance and they were not."

November 4, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 27, 2013
  • State changed from "CA" to "VA"

August 3, 2012
  • City changed from "Yorba Linda" to "Alexandria"

December 4, 2011