Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Berg

Dr Berg and his team are the best. If you want to be prescription and pain free, then Health and Wellness is where you need to be.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Very useful, measurable with medically proven back-up and highly specific information that people like me will benefit from. I have heard of ketosis by being part of the reddit group and coming from a family with 3 generations of diabates/heart disease and having adrenal fatigue/PCOS/ metabolic syndrome myself I was thinking of going for this but there is not much medical information on this in my country(India) yet. We are still suggested by doctors to go for a balanced diet(grain based) but to avoid sugar/white flour and increase fibre. This just delays onset of diabetes in my observation. Dr.Berg's helpful updates of the latest in medical info not only shows wisdom and genuine caring for the well-being of all but also curiosity to get to the genuine answer to today's highly relevant questions. It is also evidence of his integrity and courage to go beyond what many uncaring practitioners are parroting. There are a few caring doctors like him ( and others that I follow inclusive of Dr.Sara Gottfried, author of The Hormone Cure) and may god bless them all. People like me in countries which may not have access to the latest info or be able to intrepret it are grateful to him. Dr.Berg, I hope you realise the work you're doing is benefiting people beyond the shores of your country. God bless you and your loved ones!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

On Aug 27, 2015 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I was very leary of the keto diet until I came across this video. I am starting tomorrow and will update with another review in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

My name is Laszlo from Raleigh, NC, and I stumbled across Dr. Berg’s videos back in February of 2015. I listened to as many as I could, since I was determined to continue to lose weight. Last year I tried and basically I lost water weight and then it came to an abrupt stop. But this time I could see that I could lose the fat using Dr. Bergs philosophy by getting healthy first. In March I started my regiment by following his liver cleanse program. I did it the entire month of March. Then in April I started eating nothing but organic meats, fruits and vegetables. For the Month of April I lost 10 pounds and for the month of May I lost 12 pounds and I continually loose a little at a time. I also noticed that my blood pressure came down dramatically and my resting heart rate is 46 for a 64 year young man. Overall I feel great. My weight last year was 242 and now I am down to 198 pounds. I am thrilled using Dr. Bergs methods as it works. I highly recommend others to follow his regiment by cutting out all sugars, coffee, juices, breads, pastas, pastries, etc. and get healthy. Let your body do the work for you in losing weight after you starve it of all the sugars and refined foods while you sleep. My sister and her friends are ordering your material after seeing the results that I have achieved. Thank you Dr. Berg for you great work in helping people.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

STAY AWAY!!!! This is the first time that I have taken the time to write a review. I went to see Dr. Berg in a very desperate state. I was having problems with my eyes due to an ongoing illness. I met with Dr. Berg for about 45 minutes. I explained to him my situation, the medications I was taking and relayed to him that they were not helping me. I asked him to be honest with me and let me know if he had ever treated anyone in my situation and if he was confident he could help. He pulled out an old medical reference book and explained how he could help me with alternative medicine. Because I was so desperate I agreed to pay his outrageous price of $1,100. I put down 500 and did 6 weeks of therapy, only to get worst. The therapist I was seeing seemed clueless. I was told that the remainder of my bill would be forgiven since I had wasted $500. I just got a bill for the other $600. After reading other reviews this guy should be reported to the appropriate authorities and should not be allowed to take advantage of people who are obviously in a vulnerable state to begin with. This guy should not be allowed to practice medicine. By the way, none of his products worked!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

On May 18, 2015 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 Dr. Eric Berg is the real deal. We have benefited from reading Dr. Berg’s book and being on his diet in many ways. I lost over 35 pounds and am maintaining the weight loss, which is 1 - 5 pounds below my target, with the regimen in this book. That is less than I weighed when I met my husband 30 years ago. He has lost over 25 pounds and is maintaining an average of 160 pounds on his 5’8” frame. Thanks to Dr. Berg’s diet and treatment, I have been off of all diabetes medications for over six years, as of the date of this review. I had been on these medications for many years. My hormonal migraine headaches and night sweats/hot flashes are also gone, all without the prescription drugs that I was taking. Our joint and muscle aches and pains are gone, and we both sleep much better. Dr. Berg’s diet allows us to eat REAL food: Meat, cheese, eggs, nuts, butter, fruit, and lots of fresh vegetables. We both have cholesterol levels that are well within the recommended range, again, without medication. Our diets are mostly grain-free and sugar-free, except for occasional treats and when some social occasions make it too awkward. We have so much more energy that we are able to participate in Dr. Berg’s intense interval training exercise regimen. At our respective ages, that is saying a great deal. We are living testimonials to Dr. Berg’s mantra of getting healthy in order to lose weight. He has given us our lives back. If we can do it, you can too.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Love the way Dr. Berg teaches new ideas on health and wellness. His latest utube video on Ketosis was excellent. I had only heard of keto-acidosis so was not aware of the benefits in weight loss and health. His video encouraged me to step out more and learn even more about ketosis. He's great - I love his work.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Berg has so much information and is willing to share it for free. The video on ketosis was easy to understand with valuable information. Now I understand why it works and why its not dangerous. Thank you Dr Berg for all the great information you put out and the quick responses to questions.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Berg is an amazing source of knowledge. He is always willing share information that helps people to understand how to care for the body, both inside and out! I've worked with chiropractors in the past, and in my experience he is one of the top in his field!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Thank you Dr. Berg for helping me. Now I have to do the hard work of use of knowledge :)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015