Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. Edmunds

4 visits....4 copays....nothing accomplished by him or staff. UNBELIEVABLE!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Edmunds is a first class professional. Every visit and phone call was great. Looking forward to having him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

This is the 3rd urologist I have been seen. There is no comparison. Very knowledgeable. Takes his time with you. Answers all you questions and even the questions you don't think of asking. Makes you feel at ease. You are crazy to choose anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Wonderful experience. Would highly recommend to anyone who needs Urologist

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I couldn't imagine a better experience. If I ever need another urologist, Dr. Edmunds is who I'll see. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

absolutely most friendly doctor, very helpful, and welcoming.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have been a patient for more than 10 years. Dr Edmunds care about all your problems not just his field. He is very caring and attentive. I know he has lots of patients but I feel like I am the only one there. He is never rushed, very nice guy. Happy and Friendly. I don't see that in many medical offices these days... Staff always friendly and happy. Must be a great place to work !! I will never see another urologist as long as Dr Edmunds is still working !! Thank You !!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

wonderful doctor with great support staff. his staff did their best to help me with my payments, with my low income, they set me up nicely so that I can pay me fair share of my medical expenses.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Not sure what prompted the negative comments regarding the staff member Debra, my experience with her and all the other staff for Dr. Edmunds has been nothing but professional and courteous. Debra help me as well with problems with my insurance; she was gracious to accept a monthly payment agreement that was comfortable for my financial situation.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

r. Edmonds is a terrific doctor. He is very friendly and he knows what he's doing. The only problem with seeing Dr. Edmonds is having to deal with a rude staff member named Debra. She is very inconsiderate and should not be working with the public. Its a sham that such a great doctor is losing most of his patients due to this woman's lack of professionalism. So if you want to deal with Debra and her rudeness then I say go for it.

Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Thomas B. Edmunds's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)