Ratings for Dr. Charles G. Shissias

He's very, very rude & not interested in anything I have to say.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Totally surprised at the negative comments. I have seen him twice and found him to be both professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

First visit changed my meds with no exam. Prescribed the most intence and scary meds I have ever taken found out for bi polar patients. All I needed was a substitute for a sleep med determeed to be dangerous. He then subscribed something suitable with the other meds I have taken for years. My life and health was good. He then refused thru his staff to deny renuwal of meds he has approved for years. No explanation. My life currently sucks.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Refuses to complete paperwork related to the injury/illness he is treating you for. Doesn't give you an explanation and makes you wait for 5 1/2 weeks while he decides whether he is going to complete the paperwork or not. My SLTD is going to be cut off due to his lack of professionalism. Deserves less than 1 star.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Shissias is a superb physician. His diagnosis and treatment plan changed my life! Now, I can live life more fully and how I want to! Thanks to this physician!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Never keeps appointments, staff is rude and unconcered. I've gone 3 times and no Dr. showed up

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

he seemed to know what he was talking about on the first visit but in subequent visits he became arrogant, rude, condescending and never treated my migraines. he had me in tears in his office on my third visit and i decided that was enough. he forgets he works for his patients. he just doesnt care or listen.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I went to this doctor in order to come of a particular medication. He was super quick to prescribe a medication and tell me what to do. I thought I might have been worried too much about my situation, but with the way he handled the visit it seemed like no big deal. He might know a lot but he does not do or seem to care enough. After following his instruction (and never having him respond to any of my phone calls, which he said he would be sure to do) I ended up in the emergency room bc he reduced my medication so rapidly i had horrible withdrawl as well as a bad side effects on the new med he prescribed. i was so scared. i had to take a leave from work in order to straighten things out. after going to an old doctor, they were appalled at the care dr.shissia gave me. Let's call it lack of care. I don't recommend anyone to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Superb physician! Very helpful in management of my medicines.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Dr. Shissias ranks at the top of our list of favorite doctors. He has been nothing but helpful in working with my husband who has several medical issues going on at the same time. He asks for our opinions,listens to what we have to say and takes that into consideration when prescribing medications and treatments. He has been a joy to work with. He was our physician when he was in Columbia and we think nothing of driving all the way to Beaufort for appointments. We value his opinions and trust his judgement. We would reccommend him to anyone as a well-qualified, knowledgable neurologist. K&S

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Charles G. Shissias's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp