Ratings for Dr. Phillip J. Gaca

I'm 67 this year. I' been with Dr . Gaca for many years now. He has helped me with diabetes ll, high blood pressure heart dease and cancer. He has always been caring comforting and done everything to find what I needed. I am so thankful I found him when we moved here. It's like going to to a friend

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Wonderful doctor. If doesn't know answer or you need special treatment he is very willing to refer to a specialist. Been my Dr for 27 years!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Friendly and courtious staff. Pam's great...Dr. Gaca, not so good!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Things started off pretty okay. Office staff is wonderful, Pam the PA is fantastic. Dr. Gaca, however, comes off dry, hard to read, doesn't fully listen, is always in a rush and is not one to "have your back" as a primary care physician should. Don't contradict or anger him in any way or he will be pissy with you from there on out. Me and my family are finding a new doctor. Like yesterday. I'm sad to leave the office staff and Pam, but apparently it's a dictatorship and he's the dick.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

A mistake was made with my prescription and when i called to have Pam fix it she was not there. Dr.Gaca is not even my doctor and after the nurse was so kind to read out my instructions for my meds, he still could not count correctly and refused to help me. So now i am out of my meds all weekend because he couldn't take the time to listen,count, and think. It may not affect him but it does affect me. Its a prescription for a reason.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Gaca has been my husbands primary care doctor for nearly 15 years now. He has come down with a serious illness in recent years that Dr. Gaca was one of a few doctors that helped define what was wrong. My hubsand has also had trouble w/medication complications from his condition and Dr. Gaca has needed to refer him out as needed. All referrals were high quality. We see Dr. Gaca quarterly and he is always timely with appointments, professional in his demeanor and knowledgable about our needs. Dr. Gaca maintains a very busy practice, but he and the staff are always courtesous and friendly and they make time for you. They have some p.m. appts. which is good for working people. We have seen the PA Pam as well and she is great too. In today's very busy world and compliated medical conditions and insurance issues, know that Dr. Gaca and his practice will do right by you. We recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I have had Dr. Gaca as my physician for over 10 years. the entire staff is knowledgable, helpful and prompt.his nurse and he both are very helpful and respond to all my "foolish' questions. he has had need to refer me to specialist on two occassions; both excellent, helpful, knwowledgble and considerate MDs.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr Gaca is very good at what he does. He breaks things down for you and asks questions to get to know you. He is a people person and his staff is friendly and helpful. Switched from a different doctor who did not take good notes and was not friendly. I have seen a night and day difference with Dr Gaca and would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Phillip J. Gaca's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1980)