You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Abdallah S. Dawod

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Agift to the community to have Dr Dawod here with us!Fantastic DR.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Very pleased with my visit very knowledgable and through and patient

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr.Dawood in general very good. The office. You can NEVER get on the phone. Always a recording. Sometimes they return your call next day (if they do)....

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I have seen Dr. Dawod 3 times now and my experience has been the same each time; excellent care. He takes time with you and explains what's going on and what he's going to do for you to correct your current situation. His bedside manners are exceptional and his staff are just as caring as he is. You do not feel like you're being pressured to leave as he takes all the time necessary to help you understand everything pertaining to your illness. I highly recommend this doctor to all.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

good doctor care about each patient as his own family and never say no to see u any time ,we r so happy to open his new clinic with the extended hours and welkin .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

so think Dr Dawod is awsome, with the kind of problems I have he has really got to know what I can take for anything

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

After years of seeing this "practicer" of medicine, he became angry with me, watch out when that happens, I guess I have been fired, not sure as no one from his office has bothered to call me, what a shame, I was generalized and it was a ball rolling down hill. Be careful as to what you devuldge.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

i believe down in my heart that this doctor knows what is is doing and knows what he is talking about and that he knows his medecine he know what is good for you and what is not and he has a great staff they are always kind to me i am very glad that he is my doctor

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

He is not very knowledgeable about my condition,and suggested that I do something,that if he would have done his homework,he would have known if I had it would have made it worse,and his bedside manner is awful,If you have just a cold see him,if it's something more,I would think twice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Abdallah S. Dawod's Credentials

HealthPartners
MB Health
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dr goes up and beyond for his patients and staff is very helpful to get you in yes they are busy but that's a good thing means your dr is good "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Agift to the community to have Dr Dawod here with us!Fantastic DR."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my visit very knowledgable and through and patient"

November 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=132256'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=132256'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014