Ratings for Dr. Bradley Busacco

I have been a patient of Dr.Busacco's over 28 yrs. He is the best Dr. I have ever had. His bedside manner, honesty , explanation and willingness to listen is way above any dr. I have ever been to. Would recommed to anyone . He's my doctor and feels like part of my family

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Absolutely the best! Bedside manner is excellent. Explains everything and very thorough. Would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Busacco is very professional and passionate about his job and patients. I would highly recommend him and his office. His staff is always very friendly and helpful also.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Busacco for more than 8 years. He is the best and has the most compassion!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Busacco is always very upbeat, informative and personable. He is by far my favorite doc-- and that is saying a lot for a gyno!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Busacco for several years. He is easy to talk to, very thorough, professional and explains everything as or before he does it. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

When I met Dr. Busacco for the first time felt like he was my best friend. You can hear him sing or hum from the waiting room. What a great personality.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have known Dr.Busacco for years & worked with him at the hospital. He is the best Gynocologist & so knowledgeable. Most of all he is very caring & dedicated Doctor. I highly recommend him. He spends time talking & explaining things to you. Very personable and he always smiles.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. B's for 20 years. I also have the good fortune to work in the Operating Room where he practices. He is a very skilled surgeon along with being kind & gentle soul. When visiting the office he takes his time, sits down with you and goes over the complete exam. He always calls with the results of any tests. I have never in 20 plus years felt rushed! The only thing I missed out on was when he delivered babies. I would have loved for Dr. B to have delivered my 3 kids! I highly recommend Dr. Busacco.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is always knowledgable and through. He always takes his time with you and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Bradley Busacco's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)