Ratings for Dr. Baharak Amir

She did surgery on me What an awesome doctor .very sweet and kind

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Amir has done two surgeries on me over the past several years and both times she has been a wonderful, caring doctor. I feel very fortunate to have her as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Excellent physician. Caring, kind, knowledgeable!!!! Just keeps digging and found an issue that will most likely save my life! Very grateful!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Amir to any woman. I had my first appointment with her a few weeks ago and was so happy with my experience. She spent a very long time with me and never made me feel rushed. It was clear that she wanted to fully understand my history and everything that I have been experiencing. She really listens to you and makes you feel very much at ease. My previous urogynecologist sadly left the province but I feel 100% comfortable in her care! I am feeling much better and I have her to thank for that! You won't regret seeing this sweet and knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

One of the most pleasant doctors I have ever met. Doctor Amir is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Amir is very kind and made me feel important and explained things very well. She did not seem rushed and seemed knowledgable and had very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Amir is incredible. She, and her staff, explain things very good, and she is so kind.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

By far the best surgeon I have ever met, she is very knowledgeable, treats you with great respect. I recently had day surgary, my mother was waiting with me, Dr Amir took the time to go and introduce herself. Operation was done perfectly, just had my 6 week checkup, and she took the time to answer all my many questions.Wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr.Amir is the best surgeon in N.S.and I felt so comfortable in her care.She is amazing, and always available to answer questions.Her team are first class.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Amir did a partial hyst on me on Dec.9 2009. I could not have asked for a nicer doctor.She is not in the least bit threatened or offended by women who truly take charge of their own health, as a matter of fact, she welcomed my opinions, knowing full well that I understood my body and was not going to have a hyst without exploring alternatives. We made an informed decision together, no pressure from her at all. I was simply amazed and touched by her sincerity, the time she took with me and and her follow-up care. Baharak, unlike many doctors I have encountered does not put herself on a pedestal, or play God simply because she is a doctor. She is a person first who bubbles over with compassion and positive energy for women who run into problems they can no longer control themselves. I put my trust in her and was not disappointed as I have been with so many doctors in the past. Thank you Baharak, you are a gem, keep being who you are, a woman who truly cares about other women.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010