Ratings for Dr. James C Wolf

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Wolf is a very attentive and concerned physician. He listens very carefully and is most attentive throughout your visit. During one routine annual physical he was concerned about the possibility of cancer even though the particular test results he was examining showed I was "within the normal range." It would have been very easy to accept those results, but he sent me to a specialist who did confirm through additional testing and a biopsy that I did, indeed, have cancer. Thankfully it was caught at a very early stage and I have been cancer-free since. I highly recommend Dr. Wolf.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Wolf is extremely knowledgeable. He helped diagnose my very serious medical problem when another doctor in the area wanted to just give me prescriptions. Dr. Wolf was able to diagnose my medical problem because he listens to his patients. As far as the person who says he is not personable. I don't need a dr to chat to me about the weather or my family. If I want that I will see a psycho therapist. I would highly recommend Dr. Wolf to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Run for the hills. This guy is an absolute abomination of a doctor. Very condescending, bordering on total ignorance. His way or no way! Almost as if he knows your illness and cure before you ever even scheduled your appt. They call it a "practice." This dr. needs to "practice" on his people skills, his listening skills and leave his ego at the door. I can imagine that if his wife and kids haven't left yet it's because thier upstairs packing as I type. The man is truly unbearable to be around. A doctor? He's a DOCTOR? Doctor trouble. Doctor Darkness. Creepy doctor at best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

The absolute worst doctor I have ever seen. Treats you like you are lying, looks at you like you are dumb. I went twice then went elsewhere. Keep clear of this man, you can get better care somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

He takes his time to answer all your questions, even gets back to you with information on the weekends. He is incredibly helpful.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

This doctor is rude. He lacks respect and compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Staff is unprofessional. Doctor lacks compassion& is very condescending. Facility not "Handicapped Friendly"- inadequate handicpped parking places, no automatic opening doors, (you can't get a wheelchair in because you'll get stuck between the 2 sets of doors), no wide wheelchairs available, Handicapped parking spaces (2) covered in ice in winter & wet leaves in the fall! Also, they won't prescribe any generic substitutes.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. James C Wolf's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1979)