Ratings for Dr. Scott Jarvis

I have been seeing Dr. Jarvis for a little over a year now. He's friendly, caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Jarvis for about 3 years now. He is friendly and down to earth. He is so intelligent and knowledgeable yet doesn't have a God complex that so many other doctors have. He treats you as a person, not just another number. He remembers details about you and your life not just disease. His knowledge of MS is beyond anyone I've ever seen. His dedication to try to find a cure is unremarkable. He's not a pill pusher. He gives you all of the information required to help you make an informed decision about your health and treatments available to you. I never feel rushed when I see him. He allows time for you to ask questions and talk about your disease. I cannot say enough good things about him. I feel so grateful to have him involved as part of my healthcare team. Having worked in medical for close to 20 years with many different specialties I feel that Dr. Jarvis is at the top of the list.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I am so grateful for having Dr. Jarvis as my new neurologist. Besides being an excellent doctor, Dr. Jarvis is a nice person. He makes you feel comfortable to explain any concern or ask questions. He truly cares and listens to the patient! He doesn't rush you out the door, like some doctors do. You will leave his office feeling better than when you came. And that is a gift that only few special doctors have. And Dr. Jarvis has it. Thank you for being my doctor!! RO

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

he knows his business and he cares. great patient manner coupled with compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

As you go through life there are people that stand out because they are truly special. One such person is Dr. Scott Jarvis. Many words have been used to describe him such as kind, compassionate, intelligent, knowledgeable, caring, hard working, great sense of humor - a whole page could be filled with adjectives about his qualities. Dr. Scott Jarvis is a" gift". You feel lucky that he's your Neurologist helping you in so many ways to have the best quality of life you can have despite having to live with MS. It's not easy for me to travel to Calgary so I have phone appointments when I can't make it up there. This is the only specialist that I've ever known that will call his patients regularly(every few months) to find out how they're doing and what concerns they may have. Last week I spoke to him over the phone to update him on how I was and to find out if I should be concerned with a change in one of my optic nerves that showed up on a routine eye exam at my optometrists'. Dr. Jarvis is checking the results of the OCT scans to see what they show and if something needs to be done. My optometrist didn't suggest anything else to be done after I told him I had MS. That was disappointing. The South Campus MS clinic is made up of a great team of doctors, specialists and technologists working together to help you. Patients are so lucky to have this wonderful MS clinic headed by Dr. Jarvis. Thank you for your dedication to others and bless you always Dr. Scott Jarvis - You Are A Gift!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

LOVE him. Saw him a few years ago and switched when he moved to South. I finally got to see him again and after having 5 others that just pushed meds for everything and blew me off I finally feel like I have a neuro that listens, I can trust, and values my opinion amd concerns.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Jarvis saw my father when he was being assessed for MS. Many doctors would jump to conclusions with little clinical assessment and confidently diagnosis him with MS while Dr Jarvis was unconvinced. He is beyond knowledgeable, listens to his patients concerns and has a great bedside manner. When my father was busy with harvest, I attempted to contact Dr Jarvis at the request of my father and he stated he would call him at his soonest convenience, as he must be very busy and didn't want to waste his time. A neurologist tending to a farmer? Did I mention he's modest and understanding? We had a great experience with Dr Jarvis and are very thankful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

He listens and works on ideas and solutions during his appointments. He gets results. My best of the 4 neurologists I have had. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I leave each appt. equipped with new ideas/strategies and hope.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Jarvis for two years now. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been referred to him. Honestly the best Dr I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Jarvis' since last summer and I can honestly say out of the 10 or so neuros I have seen over the years, he is the best. He has great bedside manner which a lot of doctors seem to be missing these days, he is very knowledgable and not about over prescribing medications just for the sake of it. If I ever have an issue, I can always get through to Dr. Jarvis' office and he for the most part return my calls himself if not actually taking the call right then (if not him then his nurse will get ahold of him and get back to me). I give Dr. Jarvis 5 stars!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017