You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Scott Jarvis

Can't say enough about Dr. Jarvis. He was thorough, knowledgeable, kind and best of all, has a great sense of humour! He listened to all of my fears and concerns and addressed them professionally, in a manner that was easily understood. I generally feel so rushed during doctor appointments. I know Dr. Jarvis is very busy, as are all doctors, but he never made me feel that way. I walked in, desperate, thinking of all the possible bad outcomes and left with a plan in hand and hope! Calgary is truly fortunate to have him back!

Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Jarvis is fantastic, he was straight to the point and took his time explaining things. First time I met him he had a medical student with him, and he asked if it was okay that she came in, first time a doctor has ever asked me if that was okay! After a few more visits we discussed the options of medications - I was hesitant and wanted to think about and talk to some people I knew were on them. The nurse was extremely pushy about the medications and didn't really give me the opportunity to explain my concerns about going on medications. I did some research and talked to some people and decided that the medications were not for me at this time - when I told the nurse she had a very irritated tone and seemed upset that I did not want to go on them. I have tried calling there again a few times and left messages I have had some messages left unanswered. I do not feel as though it was very professional to try and pressure my decision about medications. I am grateful that I have Dr. Jarvis as my MS doctor, I just hope the nurse hasn't been the same way with other patients about medications.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Love this man! Love his personality. Love everything about him. I feel incredibly blessed that I was referred to him. He takes his time and explains everything to you. Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about him. Consider yourself extremely fortunate if you get referred to Dr. Jarvis!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Jarvis is probably one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I was expecting to have a million tests from nurses and interns only to meet with the actual doctor for 1-2 minutes when he reviewed results. Instead we spoke one on one for over 30 minutes and I never felt rushed. Explained my chronic headaches in an easy to understand way that made me feel very optimistic as I am normally quite the worrier.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Jarvis is an amazing doctor. I've just heard his back in Calgary by a neighbour. I last see him back in 2010 before he left for the states. I'm pleased his back in Calgary Hopefully may see him at the MS clinic one day.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I don't think I can say enough about Dr. Jarvis. He was probably the best doctor for my husband to be able to see. They connected really well and I think my husband may even have listened to him. Lol! Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Jarvis! I have been lucky enough to see him for every appointment but 1 (see very negative review for Dr. Marcus Koch) at the Foothills MS Clinic. Dr Jarvis has never made me feel rushed, always takes time to listen and understand my concerns and works with me for the best course of action. He is kind, understanding and hilarious! Treats you as a friend and not a patient. If only every doctor could be like him! I might add that all of the nurses at the Clinic are fantastic too. They have helped me numerous times to navigate the nightmare that is MS and it's various treament options.

Submitted February 19, 2015

A very competent neurologist. Compassionate, caring & NOT arrogant. He takes plenty of time & never rushes to my appointment. He is talented & does know best for his patients. He is extremely careful & makes me feel at ease. I greatly appreciate the phone call appointments from him, since I could not travel very far due to my disability. Very kind & reassuring, listens attentively and thorough in answering. He listens to my health concerns. I highly recommend him...

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Scott Jarvis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough about Dr. Jarvis. He was thorough, knowledgeable, kind and best of all, has a great sense of humour! He listened to all of my fears and conc..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jarvis is fantastic, he was straight to the point and took his time explaining things. First time I met him he had a medical student with him, and he asked ..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor!! Took his time and has a great attitude. Made me feel so comfortable :) Bianca*"

December 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love this man! Love his personality. Love everything about him. I feel incredibly blessed that I was referred to him. He takes his time and explains everyth..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jarvis is probably one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I was expecting to have a million tests from nurses and interns only to meet with the actual do..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jarvis is an outstanding neurologist and he has a great sense of humor. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who suffers from MS."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jarvis is an amazing doctor. I've just heard his back in Calgary by a neighbour. I last see him back in 2010 before he left for the states. I'm pleased his ..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't think I can say enough about Dr. Jarvis. He was probably the best doctor for my husband to be able to see. They connected really well and I think my hus..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr Jarvis! I have been lucky enough to see him for every appointment but 1 (see very negative review for Dr. Marcus Koch) ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very competent neurologist. Compassionate, caring & NOT arrogant. He takes plenty of time & never rushes to my appointment. He is talented & does know best f..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "bbbbnnnnnnnmmm A very competent and caring neurologist."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the pleasure of seeing Dr Scott Jarvis about 4 times at both Foothills MS clinic and then again at the South Calgary MS clinic. He always makes me f..."

December 11, 2014