Ratings for Dr. Scott Jarvis

Dr. Jarvis quickly puts you at ease with his wit and intelligence. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Jarvis is the best doctor of any kind that I've ever had. Extremely knowledgable in a very unassuming way. If you're fortunate enough to be referred to him, you'll be in very good hands.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Can't say enough about Dr. Jarvis. He was thorough, knowledgeable, kind and best of all, has a great sense of humour! He listened to all of my fears and concerns and addressed them professionally, in a manner that was easily understood. I generally feel so rushed during doctor appointments. I know Dr. Jarvis is very busy, as are all doctors, but he never made me feel that way. I walked in, desperate, thinking of all the possible bad outcomes and left with a plan in hand and hope! Calgary is truly fortunate to have him back!

Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Jarvis is fantastic, he was straight to the point and took his time explaining things. First time I met him he had a medical student with him, and he asked if it was okay that she came in, first time a doctor has ever asked me if that was okay! After a few more visits we discussed the options of medications - I was hesitant and wanted to think about and talk to some people I knew were on them. The nurse was extremely pushy about the medications and didn't really give me the opportunity to explain my concerns about going on medications. I did some research and talked to some people and decided that the medications were not for me at this time - when I told the nurse she had a very irritated tone and seemed upset that I did not want to go on them. I have tried calling there again a few times and left messages I have had some messages left unanswered. I do not feel as though it was very professional to try and pressure my decision about medications. I am grateful that I have Dr. Jarvis as my MS doctor, I just hope the nurse hasn't been the same way with other patients about medications.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Amazing Doctor!! Took his time and has a great attitude. Made me feel so comfortable :) Bianca*

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Love this man! Love his personality. Love everything about him. I feel incredibly blessed that I was referred to him. He takes his time and explains everything to you. Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about him. Consider yourself extremely fortunate if you get referred to Dr. Jarvis!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Jarvis is probably one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I was expecting to have a million tests from nurses and interns only to meet with the actual doctor for 1-2 minutes when he reviewed results. Instead we spoke one on one for over 30 minutes and I never felt rushed. Explained my chronic headaches in an easy to understand way that made me feel very optimistic as I am normally quite the worrier.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Jarvis is an outstanding neurologist and he has a great sense of humor. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who suffers from MS.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Jarvis is an amazing doctor. I've just heard his back in Calgary by a neighbour. I last see him back in 2010 before he left for the states. I'm pleased his back in Calgary Hopefully may see him at the MS clinic one day.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I don't think I can say enough about Dr. Jarvis. He was probably the best doctor for my husband to be able to see. They connected really well and I think my husband may even have listened to him. Lol! Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015