Ratings for Dr. Kurt W. Tauer

I haven't seen Dr. Tauer in years. Over 20 in fact. But his demeanor, professionalism, knowledge, and staff were incredible. By the time my father finished his battle with cancer, we felt like Kurt was part of our family. Prayers to such an incredible doctor and human being. May God use your tools for every family that you come in contact with. The best of the best. Friends always...Jeff Hawks

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Have been seeing Dr.Tauer since 2002. Now that I am cancer free, I see him once a year for follow up. Very kind, knowledgeable, will answer all questions without rushing. Would recommend him and West Clinic to anyone who needs this kind of treatment.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

My wife and I along with others think this man hung the moon insofar as all the skills that would go to make one fine physician. Were we to need his services and those of the West Clinic, we would travel thousands of miles should that be a requirement.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Very knowledgable in oncology;very caring, explains treatment options very well and gives you plenty of time for questions; he recorded my first visit on a tape and gave me the tape after the visit so I could listen again later. That was great so other family could listen as well rather than me having to explain many times.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Kurt W. Tauer's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

GHI