Ratings for Dr. William M. Fesmire

Dr.Fesmire's office called me and scheduled an appointmt at their preference time, and when we took the time off the work and arrived the office, we were told first there is no appointmt scheduled for us. When I asked again I was told the appointmt was canceled...without noticing us. The office lady told us they called me but did not reach me, when I said my cell does not have record, they said they may have a wrong number. When I asked why they can reach me when schedule it, they eventually said the doctor is out sick today! Bunch of liars, and I was just expect an explanation and an apology! The doctor is ok (I hope my disappointment did not affect my rate to his professional work), but I will not go to this office and doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

In our first meeting with him (our boy was two weeks old) he told a crass joke ( how do you make a hormone? Don't pay her). We continued to go to him, but weren't 100% happy--nothing major, just personality. Then when our son was about 18 months old to see if he had an ear infection. My son got very upset being held down on the table for Dr. Fesmire to look in his first ear. Dr. Fesmire looked at me and said I needed to hold him better, so I tried, but my son proceeded to throw up from being so upset. Dr. Fesmire just flipped him over, leaving him in his own vomit, and then said, "His ears are fine; he's just over reacting." I had to clean the vomit off the floor rather than hit this man. The family that recommended him to us has also stopped seeing him because he has become too rough with their three children.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

knowledgeable, patient, caring, and great personality

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. William M. Fesmire's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Collierville, TN