Ratings for Dr. Aradhana Rajkumar

Best Doctor i have ever met....gives ans to each and every question,very friendly... Just moved to other location,already started missing her...😔 Highly recommend her..lovely person!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Rajkumar is amazing with my kids and the staff is so friendly! My kids get sick all the time and they are so accommodating to their needs. This dr is amazing and I absolutely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Raj Kumar is so pleasant and so good with the kids she is sweet and kind all the time her staff is very accommodating and always are on top of any questions or forms that need to be filled out. Evelyn is extremely professional and very helpful all the time love going to this office they run a tight ship there highly recommend them!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Aaradhana is a good pediatric doctor. She treats patient like a family member. Her words are like a medicine...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

She is too good, knowledgeable, very friendly and affectionate to her patients.Just Amazing I can say.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Rajkumar was referred to me by my allergy specialist. Like most of the new moms, I was very concerned about the new born. I am one among those who didn’t have any mother advice or woman help at the time of birth of my son. I still remember that Dr. Rajkumar visited me thrice when I was in the hospital and always always always (love to mention it) provided the right comfort that I need like a mother / sister. I can never forget the confidence that she has given me when I was going through baby blue period. She makes it a point to follow up on her patients when they have critical issues which is what I like about her. I would always recommend her to any one and I hope this review helps all new moms to be…go get her.

Submitted April 4, 2013

She is fantastic doctor, great person, professional, and treat people with utmost respect. These are just few of qualities apart from her medical experience. She treats kids like her own kid. She is pediatrics for my son and I would highly recommend her to anybody as pediatrics for their kids.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

She is very caring doctor.She helped me and my new born to go through the toughest situations. She attended my baby immediately in emergency. I felt so comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Rajkumar is excellent doctor, she is patient enough to answer all the questions we ask, knowledgeable. She will definitely call back if we call at any time due to some health urgency. Once she helped a lot and spoke/wrote letters to school nurse when my child threw up many times at school due to some inconvenience and the nurse at school behaved rude. The nurse was not ready to listen about the heath visits/diagnosis we had with doctor. Doctor spoke/wrote to the school nurse and sorted out the issue. I always recommend her to my friends and any one, as she is nice, friendly, available at any time when you call her for any health related urgencies.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Very friendly and knowledgeable. In spite of her being very busy she does not rush through the appointment time. Gives valuable advice. The only negative is long waiting time especially if the appointment is on Sat. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011