Ratings for Dr. Aradhana Rajkumar

Best Pediatrician staff is helpful all the time. Appointments are an ease. Dr Rajkumar is experienced and personable i know my 4 children are in good safe hands.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

"Best Pediatrician you could ever wanted for your kid. " Dr. Aradhna Rajkumar is very knowledgeable person you could ever find.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Aradhana Rajkumar ranks very high in being helpfulness and going above and beyond what she is supposed to do as a doctor. My son was suffering from regular nausea, sore throat without fever. She went extra lengths to assure us every 3 hours , consulting specialists on her own to understand the problem, address our late night calls, called up the pharmacy to get us alternative medicine. She will explain you what's wrong, what could be the possible diagnosis and what path is going ahead with. That's comforting..! I would strongly recommend the doctor. The only area where I feel a little difficult, is inspite of having appointment with the Doctor, the wait time can go beyond 60-90 minutes beyond your scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I love the way dr raj explain to us what is wrong with our babies. I have rwins and a 5 year ild. We have been woth her for 5 years. She is excellent and always available day and night to help out. She is informative and knowedgable and nice to deal with. I recommend her to any family.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I wouldn't recommend doctor you feel rushed when your paying for you appt and half the time you can't understand the doctor. Staff is so rude and arrogant.

Submitted February 10, 2017

Best Doctor i have ever met....gives ans to each and every question,very friendly... Just moved to other location,already started missing her...😔 Highly recommend her..lovely person!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Rajkumar is amazing with my kids and the staff is so friendly! My kids get sick all the time and they are so accommodating to their needs. This dr is amazing and I absolutely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Raj Kumar is so pleasant and so good with the kids she is sweet and kind all the time her staff is very accommodating and always are on top of any questions or forms that need to be filled out. Evelyn is extremely professional and very helpful all the time love going to this office they run a tight ship there highly recommend them!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Aaradhana is a good pediatric doctor. She treats patient like a family member. Her words are like a medicine...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

She is too good, knowledgeable, very friendly and affectionate to her patients.Just Amazing I can say.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015