Ratings for Dr. Helmut V. Ammon

I decided on Dr Ammon for a major intestinal problem after seeing him listed as one of Milwaukee Magazines top doctors. I made a big mistake! Dr Ammon should retire. He is very forgetful. From one appt to the next he would get mad at me for doing what he told me to do at the last appt! It got so bad that I complained about it and then he had a representative from the clinic sit in on the appt and he accused me of wanting to sue him for malpractice! How ridiculous. I explained to this rep. that he is getting too old & forgetful. He would get mad at me for taking prednisone as long as I was but HE was the one insisting on it! He believes patients researching their disease on the internet "is what's wrong with medicine today" and that we should not ask questions but just do what we are told- which I did! Then he has the audacity to yell at me on the phone and tell me to find another doctor..which I did, and that younger doctor knew all about Ammon and basically confirmed it all!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Helmut V. Ammon's Credentials

• Med Fak Der Ludwig Maximiliams Univ, Munchen, Bayern (Grad. 1963)

• BCBS Massachusetts