Dr. Robert J. Trautman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Trautman

Been going to him for years - would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Excellent dermatologist and staff. Treated for psoriasis that I had been fighting years. Was cleared in two visits Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Excellent had been fighting itchy skin problems for 15 yrs. on one office visit Dr Trautman knew how to treat. After office. My skin has cleared up and itch free Had been to other drs that did not know how to treat. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Trautman for many years. He has frozen many places that have come up, and has treated me for skin cancer. I have the utmost confidence in him and would not want to see anyone else. He is very knowledgeable and personable and takes my concerns seriously. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Trautman was rude and dismissive. He didn't listen to me, he cut me off, talked over me, and gave me a completely wrong diagnosis. I went to him having very good evidence for the cause of my rash, and this offended him, apparently. He also had to leave the room to look up what I was talking about, because it was only after he came back to the room after being gone several moments that he finally gave a response to what I had been telling him. This was an AWFUL experience.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

After going to 3 other dermatologist and being treated for psoriasis, Dr. Trautman determined my rash was not psoriasis. I was seen promptly without a long wait time. His staff in the office and on the phone are very helpful and friendly. Was very impressed with Dr. Trautman and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

After many years of going around with large, unsightly moles & Florida doctors telling me I would need plastic surgery in order to remove these, I fortune to find Dr. Trautman in Memphis. He explained what these were and removed in the office among other items removed. I will happily to fly to Memphis, on a yearly basis, to see Dr. Trautman and feel blessed to have found such a great doctor. He is a Gem! I would recommend him to anyone needing a Dermatolgoist.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Love Dr. Trautman. Was going to see another dermatologist but wasn't happy with treatment plan or communication. Went to see Dr. Trautman for a second opinion and he immediately put me at ease an recommended a different treatment. On my last visit I arrived early so they had me in the exam room early and I was actually back out before my actual appointment time. Entire staff is very friendly and they seem to be more of a family than mere staff. would recommend Dr. Trautman and as for me, I won't go see anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Awesome Dr...he makes sure you feel no pain...I as well as my parents and best friend see him too..and have for years

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

The Greatest Dermatologist ever, I owe my life to him. I lived in Dallas/ Fort Worth for 3 years .I lost all my hair no, Dermatologist could help me. THEY TOLD ME I HAD ALOPECIA UNIVERSALIS. I GOT SHOTS IN MY HEAD, NOTHING HELPED! I came home to Memphis to see Dr. Trautman , I have hair for the 1st time in 3 yrs. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. HEAVEN SENT. WONDERFUL STAFF VERY NICE, WAIT TIME IS ONPOINT.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Robert J. Trautman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Baseball at Univ o Memphis. Golfer. Scotland 32 times. 5 Marathons.

• Spanish

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1974)