Ratings for Dr. POURUSHASP J. Dhabhar

I spent 4 years and 6 doctors searching for answers. I spent 3 of those years on steroids to help with my breathing. It took 2 visits for Dr. Dhabhar to come up with a plan that has helped me. I went from dreading a set of stairs to walking 9500 steps with my Fitbit.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My mother was referred to Dr. Dhabhar are several years ago. I am happy to have him for her physician. Over the years he has giving her excellent care. Dr. Dhabhar have shown consistency no matter what situation. He has shown loyalty and professionalism doing every status of my mother's care. He takes the time to explain every detail to her, so she can understand. My mother is very comfortable in his care. Dr. Dhabhar kindness goes beyond and above measure. His staff is full of compassion, kind ,loving and Incredibly helpful. As rating Dr. Dhabhar for my mother, I couldn't ask for a better physician. I am very thankful and blessed that he was chosen, to be my mother's physician.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Excellent Staff and very knowledgeable doctor. 100% improvement with allergy symptoms since going to him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have had Dr Dhabhar as my primary for 15+ yrs andI have been very satisfied with the attention he and his staff have provided, andthe excellent care and followup.I have had several problems over the years, and he inproved my overall health in every situation

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I've been with Dr. Dhabhar for more than 20 years. He and his staff have always made time for me even for last minute issues. I'm happy he's at Slocum Dickson. KS Rome, NY

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Dhabhar is the best . I've been going to him for almost 10 years and he got my asthma under control when no one else could. I felt 100% better after doing what he said. My kids have seen him for their allergies too. We love him and highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

15 years ago during the fall I would not be able to walk a set of stairs withut stopping for my breath. Labor day weekend I rode my bike with a group 53 miles and didn't have a breathing issue. He gave me a better and a more active qulity of life. He takes a very personal interest in your heath and cares about you. He spends time with you and listens Bob Berger 19 october 2016

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr.Dhabhar is the best Dr. I have ever seen. I started going to him at age 52 and within 2 weeks I was feeling better. He took the time to call me at home to see if I was better. I am now 61 and still seeing him. Does he get mad at me YUP but I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Dhabhar is one of the best doctors I've been to. Over a period of two and a half years he has successfully diagnosed and treated my severe allergies, making a substantial positive change in my life. He obviously cares deeply for his patients, and takes as much time as necessary for each one. He is friendly and honest, and has even contacted me after hours when he felt that immediate actions were necessary. Waiting times are short, and his staff is excellent. I trust Dr. Dhabhar 100% and would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Dhabhar is a great doctor. He provides thorough examinations, discusses any test results in detail, and recommends lifestyle changes where possible, in lieu of medications. When I had a kidney stone attack, my care was a priority and he did everything possible to aid in a quick recovery. When I was concerned that I might have cancer, he assured me that I was OK, but still expedited getting me to a specialist. He always shows concern for my well being. I can't say enough to express my gratitude for the superb care he provides. I enjoy his sense of humor. His staff is exceptional and the wait time is always reasonable.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. POURUSHASP J. Dhabhar's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Vellore, Tn, India (Grad. 1970)