You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ivar M. Szper

Dr. Ivar M. Szper is extremely professional and yet very warm and down to earth. He takes the time to explain your medical needs in a way that is easy to understand. Dr. Szper also answers any questions you may have without making them seem trivial. I have seen him about 5 times now and he has never made me feel rushed . Most importantly he is extremely thorough. His confidence has given me a sense of security that I am in very capable hands. I highly recommend Dr. Szper.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Upon arrival, I was told that I owed $300. I asked why this was so high, and a woman from the billing dept came up to the desk. She told me that this was for my "deductable remaining for the year". I called my wife, who verified with Blue Cross that it had already been met several months prior. While on the phone with a Blue Cross Rep, the office was contacted. The schedular said that I was already in with the doctor...I was still in the waiting room. After meeting with the doctor, I asked the billing employee why she hadnt told me that he was an "out-of-network provider", even though she KNEW he wasnt. Her response was that "it is not up to me to tell you who is covered by your insurance....that's your responsibility!" Totally Wrong!!! That is just bad business...Do Not Trust!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Ivar M. Szper's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1973)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ivar M. Szper is extremely professional and yet very warm and down to earth. He takes the time to explain your medical needs in a way that is easy to un..."

August 26, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=132173'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

February 5, 2014