You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie A. Badalamenti

I decided to visit Dr. Badalamenti after hearing such great reviews from an online group in my community. I was severely disappointed. Not only did she hurry through the whole visit, she made some very peculiar/ offputting comments (e.g., "yeah you're damaged goods now, so your husband will have to deal with it") that was borderline inappropriate. Maybe she was trying to be funny and make light of the visit, but she came off being super standoffish. At some point, I mentioned something about having grown up in a different country, and she said, "welcome to America" - even though I've lived here for 15 years. Just odd. The wait time was longer than the actual examination, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a second opinion somewhere else. Quite possibly the most unprofessional doctor that I have met so far in SMG.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Very cold, hurried, no compassion, no eye contact. waste of a copay. Did not listen to concerns, provide information about condition or treatment options. Didn't even say goodbye at end of visit. SMG should be embarassed to have her in their group.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

The doctor was concerned and knowledgeable. I am returning.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. showed little compassion. When there was a problem with her staff on billing issues, she nor her staff had the courtesy to follow through. Horrendous patient service and incompetent staff. Would never recommend this facility. They are more concerned with making money as opposed to establishing a good relationship for a new customer. Very poor first impression.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Stephanie took my daughter with the worst eczema and fixed her. We were trying so many different ways to fix out 6 month. When Stephanie saw her she said " I am going to fix this kid" We loved the confidence and even more the results. A true hero to our family.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Very professional and caring. The first dermatologist did not take care of my problem. She made a correct diagnosis the first time and answered all of my questions. She puts her patient's needs first and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Unprofessional and rude. She rushed through the visit and was not very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr.Silos is amazing! I have been seeing her for over 10 years. She goes above and beyond for her patients. My entire family sees her and we love her!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Silos is outstanding. She not only excells in her medical field, but she is compassionate and caring. Her staff is helpful and friendly.Going to her office is what a medical experience should be. Could not give her and her staff enough praise! Michelle G.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

This doc is good, but not amazing. Had a full body check and she missed a few things that I forgot to point out to her and only on subsequent visits, were they dealt with. I feel they should have been caught if she was a little more thorough. So while she does address things you bring to her attention, I felt like if I hadnt, she would miss it. So perhaps for specific things, she's great... but for full body scans, she can improve. Overall, though, a good doc. Also, had something removed, and I keep having to go back to get more of it removed. Somewhat annoying that it wasn't done the first time.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Stephanie A. Badalamenti's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I decided to visit Dr. Badalamenti after hearing such great reviews from an online group in my community. I was severely disappointed. Not only did she hurry th..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very cold, hurried, no compassion, no eye contact. waste of a copay. Did not listen to concerns, provide information about condition or treatment options. Di..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The doctor was concerned and knowledgeable. I am returning."

February 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=132157'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=132157'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Stephanie&quot; to &quot;Stephanie A.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • Last Name changed from &quot;Silos Badalamenti&quot; to &quot;Badalamenti&quot;

June 7, 2013