Ratings for Dr. Clint J. Leonard

Dr. Leonard has been great through all my pregnancies. He is caring and considerate. I recommend this practice to anyone who wants to receive exceptional care with a religious approach.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

i had my 3rd baby with dr leonard, and he is by far the best ob i've ever seen! my c-section was great, i experienced quick healing a very little pain! definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Leonard's for many years. This is my first pregnancy that has lasted long enough for him to actually give me OB care, and not just GYN. Dr. Leonard is kind, patient, knowledgeable, and possessing of the utmost integrity. His office staff is WONDERFUL. They return calls promptly, are able to schedule you quickly, and are friendly, personable, and really lovely ladies. My chief complaint, and honestly, the reason I probably won't be returning for future pregnancies, is he doesn't volunteer information. You have to ask every question. He doesn't say things like "this is what you can expect in the next month" "or this is what you should look for" or whatever. If you have no questions, he literally measures you and you're done. I've felt very blind in this process. I feel like answers to my questions are short and undeveloped and that getting information from him is very difficult. I haven't given birth yet so I can't attest to his traits there.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

I love Dr Leonard and all his staff. By far the best medical care I have ever received! Not only did Dr. Leonard treat me for infertility, resulting in me getting pregnant naturally, he has take such good acre of me through my pregnancy. I trust him 100% and feel so blessed to have him. As a Christian, I was very pleased to find a prolife doctor who also teaches Natural Family Planning and promotes breastfeeding and other natural methods. His nurse and receptionists are the sweetest, most considerate ladies ever. I feel very comfortable with this office. I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Leonard was my doctor for the birth of my child. I found him to be very comforting and compassionate during the time of my pregnancy. However, after I had a baby, I saw no use of his service because he does not prescribe any birth control due to his religious beliefs. So, if you are looking for a kind, sweet, and somewhat cute of a doctor to deliver your baby, I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Leonard is by far the best doctor I've ever gone to. He is a practicing Catholic and you can expect that you will be taken care of in a moral, ethical, caring and medically appropriate manner. I'm so glad that he was the doctor I chose to deliver our child and I found great comfort in having him as my doctor when we lost a pregnancy. Also, when he is paged during off hours he returns calls within minutes. This is a doctor who really cares.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

The admin and nurse were great! I felt it was hard to get the information I wanted out of Dr. Leonard. I always had to ask about everything rather than him being forthcoming.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

Dr. Clint is very prolife if you are looking for a doctor who wants the best for both you and your baby.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Clint J. Leonard's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Unicare