Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Hein

I have received emails for discounts on Botox in the past (where I have had my eyeliner tatoo)but I also do not trust just anyone. I feel totally comfortable here at the Women's Institute of Cosmetic and Laser Surgery. I only wish I could afford to do more than I do now - maybe if I win the lottery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have been a patient for several years. Staff is great and very professional. Love the new skin tightening procedure.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I had rhinoplasty done by doctor hein ... You can barely tell I had in nose job, which wasn't what I was going for.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I knew that she would not perform surgery on me the instant she walked in the room. She looked at me, noted that the radio was too loud on the overhead, shook my hand without looking at me and proceeded to ask me extensively about my health history. Interest in history is usually good. But after telling me I looked fine and didn't need surgery she sold me $250 worth of wrinkle cream - after I got it home I read that its not recommended for asthmatics-which she learned during the history. In a way it was nice to hear you look great, but then to be sold product despite that fact seems a little odd.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I love the results I got from my breast aug but I wish Dr. Hein gave me more input on what I wanted. She put in the size implants that she thought would work best, and while they do look great, I still wish that I could have chosen my size and gone a little bigger than what she gave me. I even TRIED to go bigger than what she gave me but I was told that I was not able to because "Dr. Hein knows what she's doing, etc."

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

I went to Dr. Hein to have a very large mole removed from my forehead. I didn't trust a regular surgeon to remove it without leaving a scar on my face. Dr. Hein removed the mole and did a fabulous job. You would never know it ever existed. It was completely painless and flawless.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Hein is unwilling to correct surgical mistakes she made during my procedure. I have 2 issues that she has quoted me on (4 post/surg visits) that she will correct for no charge, however when I try to schedule the surgery she will make excuses. I was left with a nasty scar under a nipple, and she refuses to remove (since now it shows up on a mammogram, and has been there since day one post procedure) and in her opinion it could be "a cancerous lump", even though I have had several second opinions, AND a needle biopsy to confirm it is defiantly non-cancerous, and is defiantly a direct result of breast surgery. I have also been seen by another plastic surgeon who told me exactly what it was and how it happened, (something she would not explain) and that It does not have to be removed. Letting her know I am going to leave that alone, she still refuses to fix the other problem (she left one side of the belly 4 inches too long)and tells me she will not do until the lump/scar is remioved.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Jennifer Hein's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Geneva, IL