Ratings for Dr. Mark I. Frost

Dr. Frost has retired from practicing and went on to work for Administration. I was his patient from 1985 until retired and I did not want to see him go. This is selfish I know, but he was such a great doctor. Professional, kind, sensitive and honest. What more could I ask for? I have yet to see a new doctor because no one will come close to him or his staff. I miss him so. Because I have not been to a ob/gyn in years I recently found out I have a tumor in my right breast. All I can do is think of Dr Frost and think hard on what he would tell me. He is greatly missed. Thank you and your staff for everything. Shelly Gavlik

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr. Frost for 20 years. My daughter, who he delivered is now a patient of his. The most kind and caring doctor and listens to all my needs. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Very good listener and very knowledge but very busy practice. Some appointments were canceled.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

He delivered both of my children. He was very informative and helpful and was always able to make me feel calm and relaxed. Took his time in exam room to answer all my questions and any questions my husband may have had. Staff was always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

His office is very busy, and his nurse is not very helpful. They are not considerate of your needs, he's very conservative and unsympothetic about any pain issues, and he seems to get annoyed with his nurse a lot. He does not take the time to listen to you in the exam room, and does not take into consideration your thoughts about your own health. He told me there was noway I had a certain condition, and later on after prying a consult to a fertility doctor out of him, it turns out that I do have that very condition. Sometimes they just need to listen.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Mark I. Frost's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

AHC