Ratings for Dr. Helen Mpantis

Dr. Mpantis is an excellent Dentist, she takes the time to get to know her patients. She is very kind and gentle, excellent all around. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Mpantis is the best dentist! She is so thorough and kind. She is very knowledgeable and came highly recommended to us by her former dentistry professor. When I became pregnant she explained what I might expect as far as my oral health was concerned. Go see her!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I can't believe more people are not signing her praises, this dentist is wonderful. She is sincere, explains thigs clearly and is ridiculously thorough. You just *feel* like she is in complete contol and careful when she works on you. I *once* had an emergency filing done somewhere else while she was on her honeymoon and the other dentist asked "who did your other filings" and I asked why and he said "they are extremely well done". I was very happy.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Mpantis is the most caring dentist I have ever had. I am terrified of dentists in general, but she is so gentle that she puts me at ease. She takes time to explain everything and you feel like you are in good hands with her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007