Ratings for Dr. Ibtissam Tadros

Dr. Tadros has been my family doctor for a decade now, and I must say, she is the worst doctor I have ever had. She really jumps to conclusions, and constantly says it's okay for a 16/17-year-old to be having headaches 4 times a week... her physical checkups are not even legitimate, she barely even gets my BP or anything. Ive been trying to look look for another doctor because I just cant stand her anymore. I guess the only reason why I keep going to her is because she's been my doctor for 10 years and knows my history. But honestly, everyone, save yourself the time and effort, go look for someone else.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I hope she starts to put her patients on computer and get rid of files! Prescriptions should be done on computer. Also overbooking is a problem. I don't know why so many men want to see a woman doctor. My husband would never! It would be nice if she had a nurse too. That helped out. Many patients just need to see a nurse practitioner, who can write prescriptions as well. This would help her out.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Do not go to this doctor. She is brutal on every level (so many reasons). 1. I booked a 10am appointment. The office opened at 10am so I expected to be her first patient, yet there were 6 people waiting all for a 10am appointment ...AND...she showed up late! The wait was horrendous. She does this all the time...overbooks herself and makes people wait a really long time. 2. She did my annual physical with my clothes on! I was never asked to undress. The whole full physical took less than 10 minutes (was incomplete). She rushed through it quickly because she had so many patients waiting in the other rooms. 3. She is not thorough AT ALL. She missed a very serious diagnosis...completely missed it (and now I am suffering the consequences). I won't go into the details, but it was bad. I've had a lot of doctors over the years (some have been great, some so-so, but she is by far the worst). If you care about your health, do not go to her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Great doctor who is willing to work with her patients

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Great doctor who is willing to work with her patients. When I do research on the Internet she listens and even acts on my suggestions. No ego but obviously very competent. When I accidentally miss an appointment the staff are reasonable and re-book and don't get angry or rude. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I went to this doctor with a problem and the proper tests were not given to me and as a result I ended up in the hospital. I felt she did not take me seriously and advised me to take pain medication when I new it was something more. her one staff person is hard to understand on the phone needs to take English classes.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

do not like this doctor at all! She does not care that much about what the real issue is.. just wants to send you out with a smile and move on to the next

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

only thing she does is smile, has got me into so many troubles due to her ignorance

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

She is amazing, helped out on loads of occasions. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I visit her at least once a year. She is quite pleasant and listens very well. Her staff are friendly, but I can see how some patients may find them rude. My only issue with her is that the walls in the exam rooms are paper-thin and anyone in the waiting room can hear the conversations...! What's up with that ??? Where's the patient/Doctor confidentiality ???

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014