Ratings for Dr. William F. Dick

Dr Dick, thank you for saving my son when he was admitted after a rugby injury last year, I must say though the company we are trying to make payment to for your bill Valley Medcom Billing are rude and unhelpful, They won't even acknowledge us when we are trying to find out if payment has been received.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

This Dr so nice he is knowledgeable Doctor. He explained me very well thank god

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

This doctor has no idea how to be an emergency room doctor. He refers all the patient he sees to resident doctors that do his work. Anyways, what do i know.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I can't imagine a more highly stressful job than the one Dr. Dick has and yet he performs it with equanimity and humour. I saw him in the middle of the night for a self-diagnosed possible detached retina and he was very kind to me. He sent me to another excellent professional the next morning. Thank you, Dr. Dick, for what could have been a traumatic experience and was, instead, an opportunity to be impressed by wonderful health care in BC.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr Dick saw me for a cardiac problem this past December. He was very kind and very thorough. He put me at ease and explained everything. He also arranged follow up for further testing and made sure I understood the nature of my problem. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr Dick was a pleasant, funny super helpful, knowledgeable Dr. He answered my questions was informative and transparent. Discussed options and eased my fears. He know his stuff. He treated a breast infection quickly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr William Dick is one of the most dynamic, talented, energetic, passionate and multi-gifted physicians in Emergency Services today. He is also extremely down to earth and takes a kind but no nonsense approach to patient care. One of our best.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Great attitude. Very kind and helpful. Explained things very well, wasn't rushed; listened to me and put myself and my family at ease.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

He has the worst bed side manner I have ever witnessed. Should be a radiologist and not allowed contact with humans.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

very knowledgeable but bedside manner can be very intimidating. excellent in trauma situations

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010