Ratings for Dr. Nomita Joshi

Peace medical center is full of many doctors - I have seen a few and decided to stick with Joshi because I have thus far been in and out within 45 min or less each visit. I know each persons visit may vary but for me it went well. She did not rush me - actually did the opposite and asked me a ton of questions which made me feel comfortable. She is friendly, approachable and polite. She did cover weight issues with me a lot but that's her job. She did not offend me in any way. I recommended her to a family member and they are seeing her now as well. The family member had been to over a handful of other doctors at other facilities and was not happy and is happy with joshi

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

She is very knowledgable and helpful and very responsible too.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I was seen for high blood pressure... and I knew going in that I needed to make a lifestyle change. She was very rude, making nasty assumptions about my weight issues. (Actually said to me, "Stop deep-frying everything you eat." ) Did not seem to want to listen to anything I said, and made me feel like she thought I was lying about answers I gave her. I left feeling very offended. Will definitely not be returning to see her again. I left feeling as if I should just go home and die.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

She acts like she does not listen to you half the time and she rushes you in and out of the office.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Good Dr. but difficult to get an answer on the phone when you call. Dr. Joshi is VERY smart but she is VERY quick. Will not spend a lot of time with a patient. She is better since leaving North Hills.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Good doctor, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Nomita Joshi's Credentials

• Mlb Med Coll, Bundelkhand Univ, Jhansi, Up, India (Grad. 1977)