Ratings for Dr. Susan G. Finch

Dr. Finch is top notch in my book. She is very personable and takes time to listen to you. She is very conscientious about givng meds. If I could use her for all my doctors, I would.Very easy to talk to. No better in my opinion any where around.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Finch is very thorough. She pays attention to what the patient has to say, and tries to find answers.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr.Finch is a wonderful Dr. she is so very helpful to my husband and I .She will always send you to other Dr.s if she feels it is necessary.She is very smart and kind.Her staff always calls us back if we have questions.We thank her for all the help she has given us.PLytle

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Very kind and knowledgeable. Always caring about my concerns. Would recommend her to anyone that wants good quality care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

I had been having some health problems for several years and talked to a total of 5 doctors - Dr. Finch being the fifth. These previous doctors diagnosed allergies, depression, fibromyalgia, and anything in between. None of the medications they gave me worked. Dr Finch listened to me and tried some strategies until we found the problem. It took us a few months, but she stuck with me until we figured it out, instead of just throwing different drugs at me. If you are looking for a great doctor who will listen and ask the right questions, Dr. Finch should be your next, and only, doctor you will ever need!! And her nurses are just as thorough and helpful as she is.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Very nice. Listens. Willing to try different things to help. Willing to work with me on appointments/payment as I currently have no insurance. Been a patient since 2004.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Susan G. Finch's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp