Ratings for Dr. Marat V. Plotkin

Dr. Plotkin is very knowledgeable and very considerate. A very importan consideration to our family is that he takes a conservative approach to the use of pharmaceuticals. He serves as a pediatric ER doc at Fayette Community hospital. He was also trained at the Mayo clinic. This combination of factors helps us feel VERY confident that our children are receiving excellent care from Dr. Plotkin. With respect to avaiability, we can receive same day service almost every time we have had an issue. Once when I took my daughter to the ER for a late night, very painful ear infection, he told me I should have called him first. I highly recommend Dr. Plotkin.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

The best things about this doctor is the wait time. I never have had to wait more then a few minutes for an appointment, even when I'm early. When my son is sick they can see him on the same day, sometimes within the same hour. I disagree with Dr. Plotkin on some parenting issues (I am more attached parenting and he definately isn't), but since it is so close to my house and always quick, I've stayed with him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Marat V. Plotkin's Credentials

• Minsk Med Inst, Minsk, Belarus (Grad. 1992)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio