Ratings for Dr. Munir Jamal

Dr. Jamal's knowledge, people skills and professionalism should stand as a role model for all doctors.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Excellent Doctor saved my life. He his very knowledgeable and down to earth

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Might be helpful if you have prostate cancer, but totally blew off my problem (genital pain). Still suffering to this day.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Incredibly professional doctor and staff. Wish all specialists could run their offices the way his does. He spends the time to explain with clarity, patiently waits to hear your questions and prompt to follow up. His staff genuinely seems to care about patients.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

His anaylsis of the problem , quick action in scheduling surgery, and the followup up treatments and examinations...have enabled me to live a normal life. Any delay...and cancer would have ended my life.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Saw him for the first time back in 2011 and after witnessing his great bedside manner and acknowledging that my mom was in the room made me feel so comfortable with him, that's when I decided to change. Y urologist. I saw Dr. Jamal this past Wednesday for a urologist consultant and he was as nice as he was back in 2011 , he answered all my questions as well as my moms, I would highly recommend him,

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Amazing Doctor, highly recommend. Also, I find his secretary very pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I started seeing Dr Jamal in 2013 after a trip to the emerg. From day one he has been wonderful. He is professional, compassionate and patient. I have had 2 surgeries with him since I started seeing him and am glad to have his expertise. Also, from his secretary, clinic staff and hospital staff an amazing group of people.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

good sound knowledge of his field, experienced, and straight forward with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Jamal is a wonderful man but his secretary is doing him a huge disservice by her arrogant treatment of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014