Ratings for Dr. Jack R. Pence

Extremely uncaring and uninterested in helping. Highly inaccessible when complications developed. Would be better off not being treated at all.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Had a vasectomy, mind you I had 3 different nurses come into my room as I was already prepped for surgery to get a "medical device" out of my room. In addition, surgery was fine, but instead of making vertical incisions they made horizontal incisions so the weight of my balls pulled open both side wounds. Had to go back to ER to get more stitches, but instead they just gave me medicine to prevent a bacterial infection. After I finally healed up, the cord he pulled down on my testicals never went back up and I have like 4 inches of rope inside my sack. Not Recommended to use Jack Pence.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I also recommend him highly. Once you get to see Dr. Pence, your whole mood will change. He is compassionate and caring - which is unusual because he is a bit older and by the time a doctor's been in practice for 30 years, I've found them to be distant and tired. Talking to him, though, it's like he graduated yesterday. He has that "I really want to help you" outlook and that's refreshing and wonderful. He explains things thoroughly and takes the time to make sure you understand your treatment and why things are needed. He listens better than my regular doctor. He's a nice guy and that goes a long way.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Pence is amazing! My first visit was yesterday 1/7/13 and it was so much more than I expected. The staff was pleasant, Dr. Pence was very compassionate, empathetic and knowledgable. He explained everything step by step, and I left there literally smiling ear to ear. I would refer anyone to him! He was so helpful and truly understands what we are going through. He also got me in for a bladder scope that same day- I had been told by another Dr (Dr. ERIC HICKS- HORRIBLE MAN!) that I had to wait 3 weeks. I was in severe pain when I saw Dr. Hicks and left his office crying and hardly able to walk. Dr. Pence took care of me and made me feel so much better about what was happening. His assistant Melissa was just as caring and wonderful. If you need a Urologist- go see DR. JACK PENCE! He is truly the best!!! :)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Office staf is the worst ever. Have been trying to reach them for a week to change my appt. They have been unreliable in coordinating prescriptions as well. Not friendly and frequently overbook causing long waits in the lobby.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Based on MY experience he is very helpful and courteous, Knows what he's talking about. His staff is the same. there's no Public Service transportation is the only drawback!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Dr. Jack R. Pence's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)