Dr. Isam Y. Balat

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Isam Y. Balat

Dr. Balat is an amazing soul, his presence brings so much comfort.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Balat! Awesome bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Awesome Dr. that knows his patients and shows genuine concern for their wel being. He's kind and has operated on me twice with minimum recovery time. I recommend him to anyone in search of a great Dr.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr Balat has delivered my youngest 2 children, which were both high risk pregnancies. We felt completely comfortable and confident in him all the way!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I love Dr. Balat! He has taken care of me for over 30 years and has always been very professional. He has been there for many surgeries for endometriosis and he knew exactly what to do with my infertility problems. Today I have three beautiful children thanks to Dr. Balat's wisdom, knowledge and empathy. He is Houston's Best OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have been his patient for 39 years. He was very young when I started with him and we have grown older together. I love him. He is the best doctor around and more should be like him. He performed surgery and made it possible for me to have a child. He delivered my daughter and now she is his patient as well. He is the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

The best doctor ever in 2009 was told by other Doctors I can't have kids because of a bad job a previous Doctor did and he operated on me months later got pregnant naturally and my son will be fifteen on December 24 thank you Doctor Balat I was looking your name up to refer you to a friend and came across this I had to leave a comment you are the best .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Balat is the best! 14 years ago I was a new patient and he called me from his home on a Sunday night to check to see if medications were working. I went 10 years not knowing what was wrong with me. Because of him, I know it's like to be a mother, something I did not think I would ever know. Just a blessing !!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Balat is a Physician ,Friend , and as far as I am concerned family , because he gave me complete care in helping me conceive and deliver our beautiful premature healthy daughter now 17 years old and praying he will also be her OBGYN. He is a blessing.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Balat to me is the best doctor around. I have been going to him for more than 12 years. When all of my hopes were gone he should me that dreams could come true and now I have two beautiful children. Thanks Dr. Balat

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Isam Y. Balat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Balat has long been recognized as one of the top OBGYNs in the greater Houston area. He has delivered exceptional care to his patients, their families, and their friends since he started his practice in 1976. Dr. Balat graduated from UTMB medical school in Galveston in 1973 and completed his post-graduate training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston. Once he finished his residency, he started private practice in 1976 when he joined Dr. John Armstrong and Dr. Richard Weilburg. In 1998, he founded Plaza OB/GYN Associates in the museum district. Dr. Balat recently opened the Binz Surgery Center where he conducts minimally invasive surgeries for the management of fibroids, endometriosis, and pelvic prolapse.

• Arabic

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1976)