Ratings for Dr. Eric I. Muca

I was scheduled to have a nuroma surgery by another doctor. I went to see Dr. Muca, he ordered an MRI and made the correct diagnoses he treated me conservatively and my foot healed without surgery. Dr. Muca is very knowledgeable and very efficient

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Muca is a great surgeon. He did my bunion procedure on my right foot last summer. Four weeks after surgery I was able to walk pain free and without any discomfort. I am going to have my left foot bunion surgery done this summer.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Very nice and did a great job on my bone spur and ligament issues in foot.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I had foot surgery (Heel Spur & Plantar Fascia) in November and am already back on my feet and going for walks. Dr. Muca was great about explaining all my options and what I could expect after the surgery. His staff is so wonderful. I cannot recommend him enough! If you need foot surgery, go see him for a great result.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Muca performed Bunion surgery on my left foot, September 27, 2013. He is a great Surgeon, very friendly and personable!!! He explained everything that needed to be done. I had very little pain after the procedure. I returned back to work 5 and 1/2 weeks after the surgery. My foot is almost 100% healed. I will be going back in a couple years to have the same procedure on my right foot!!! I feel confident that I will have the same experience!! The office staff was wonderful!!! Thank you Dr. Muca!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Muca performed heel surgery (plantar fasciotomy) and 6 weeks after surgery I was able to go back to my exercise routine and walk 3 miles around my neighborhood with out any pain. He did a wounderful job. I wish that I had gone to see him sooner.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I had bunion and hammertoe surgery by Dr Muca 4 yrs ago. I have never regained good flexibility. After consulting another surgeon recently I now know the surgery was poor technique. The implant he inserted is broken- seen on X-ray - so the joint never fused. I would AVOID this surgeon at all costs. I now need reparative surgery to correct his work !

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I would not recommend Dr Muca, he did not do a good thorough job on my bunionectomy and bone spur removal that was done on my foot. I had several infections and the stitches did not dissolve. The bumps were not taken down and I had to have them revised by another doctor. Mr Muca just kept saying that it was swelling due to the double surgery on my foot. I was not told the truth about the xrays that were taken a few months after the surgery. When I had the revision I had an extreme amount of pain again and after a year i still have pain and sensativity in the whole foot.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Muca did a great job on my bunion procedure 2 years ago. I came back and had my other foot done 3 months ago. My feet are doing great. Dr. Muca and his staff were wounderful. Thanks Dr. Muca

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I had a foot injury that hasn't healed after more than a year. Turns out a deep bone bruise showed up on my MRI. With very little explanation of the nature or severity of the injury I was told that there was nothing that could be done and that I just needed to wait. At this point, the injury occurred 15 months ago. If it was going to heal on its own it would have done so by now. I was given the brush off when I asked more questions. I just made an appointment for a second opinion. Do not waste your time going to see Dr. Muca.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Eric I. Muca's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)