Ratings for Dr. Womack C. Stokes

I have recently suffered from several miscarriages and have yet to receive a response from Dr. Stokes. After being told I could keep my scheduled appointment to discuss my recurrent miscarriages my appointment was cancelled without my knowledge. Very disappointed and planning on switching doctors.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Stokes from another doctor. I needed a surgery that was a little tricky and my oncologist Dr. Stokes. I cannot say a bad thing about the experience. He is a very professional personable experienced doctor. He was upfront about what he could and couldn't do and explained all of my options. Luckly everything worked out. I recommend him to anyone who asks for a good obgyn.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr. Stokes diagnosed me with endometriosis when I was 18 years old. I'm now 35 and remember him as being a very kind and understanding doctor. He took his time to carefully explain the details of the disease. My mother and I developed a great deal of respect for him and I'm so thankful to have had him as my doctor during that difficult time. He's hands down the best ob/gyn I've ever dealt with- I wish he still worked for Kaiser!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Great doctor. Really listens to the patients. I went to 4 doctors before him trying to find out what was wrong with me, where the pain was coming from, on the first visit he had diagnosed me and evantually did surgery on me and now has me on medication to help reduce endometriosis. He explained everything to me along the way so I knew what was going on with my body. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Stokes' office was able to give me an appointment within 4 days of requesting a visit from CCF online. All other OB/GYNs that I contacted required at least 2-3 months before I could come in. I did have to wait almost 45 minutes before being seen; however, the staff were attentive and apologetic-as was Dr. Stokes who poked his head in to apologize personally. His demeanor was professional and yet he had a positive and humorous manner that helped me to be at ease. He performed the examination quickly without causing any undue pain or embarassment. Dr. Stokes and his staff were very mindful to provide modesty when able to. He provided very sound patient information and follow-up to ensure my satisfication and compliance. I highly recommend this physician and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. stokes is a very reassuring doctor. He was absolutely wonderful during my pregnancy. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a very caring doctor who listens and answers any and all questions you have. This being my second pregnancy, he took his time just like it was my first. I had a repeat c-section and he was the delivering doctor and I was very releived of that. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and he was very compassionate about the whole situation. My husband was even comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

Dr. Womack C. Stokes's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois