Ratings for Dr. Cathy Rykszynski

She was recommended to me by a friend who had a great experience. My experience, not great. I was pregnant and her staff made me go to a clinic to get a pregnancy test done, because she was "too busy" to have someone with a false alarm. (I did do a home test, but they would not accept it) I went for my appointment, and it was very uncomfortable and she was getting angry because I wouldn't relax when she did her examination. After, she told me that I would probably have some bleeding. I did...for a few days. And then I miscarried. I am NOT saying that she caused it, but her telling me that I would bleed, coupled with her staff telling me she was very busy, lead me to not call the office and tell them. After my miscarriage, she called me to express condolence, which was very nice...and then wanted me to come for a follow up appt. I went in for my followup and she walked in and asked about my second ultrasound and how I was feeling. I had to remind her that I miscarried. :(

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I never saw Cathy for any of my pregnancies but she was my Family Dr. When her and her husband closed their family practice to move on to other things we lost two great Dr's, I do miss her and have never found a Dr. quite like her.If they were to reopen their family practice i but be first inline.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

she;s very good doctro . i like her and she was my family doctor for3 years.but know she dose not work like fammily Dr. any more . I'am sad for that

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Most rude doctor I have ever met. I went to the hospital as I was having some mild cramping and after doing some tests was so rude to me and pretty much yelled at me in front of the other hospital staff. Very unprofessional , would never recommend her to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Dr Cathy is! I have never met any dr who cares so much as she does. She has the best bedside manner I have ever seen! She never makes me feel stupid for asking any questions I might have. She understands that moms (especially first timer moms such as myself) have tons of questions and she addresses them all. There are so many things I want to say about Dr Cathy but just can't find the right words. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Cathy!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I LOVE Cathy!!! She was my doctor when I was pregnant with all three of my kids. My prenatal visits were always something I looked forward to. Although each time I had a baby she was on vacation lol. But she is the best, I love her! <3

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Cathy is a great wonderful doctor. She delivered my fourth baby.Really this time i had different great experience of delivery with her.I highly recommend her and really appreatiate her kindness.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I love her, She is the greatest Dr. I ever had I switch from a very bad dr to her half way through my pregnancy and she was amazing I am on baby number 2 with a few complications and she has adressed all my concerns with care and professionalism. she is very thorough and exceeds all of my expectations. I have recommended her to many friends, and would recommend any pregnant women to see her. honestly the best Dr. out there

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Rykszynski is wonderful. She saw me through my whole pregnancy and the birth. I can't say enough good things about her. She was so supportive, kind, caring, understanding and knowledgeable. If we have another baby I will definitely go back to her. The only thing is she's not very punctual so i would just phone the office 20 minutes before y appointment and see how late she was running and just let them know that i'll be there at that time then. Trust me i didn't mind the wait because she is that good and its worth it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of this doctor? I would like to see her for my pregnancy as she has come highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010