Ratings for Dr. Glen A. Henry

Dr. Henry is the best. He delivered one of my children and also performed two surgeries for me after a complicated miscarriage. I trust his judgement and appreciate his sincerity, professionalism and the way he listens. His staff is great and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Ive used Dr. Henry with my first child and she was a preemie. Now Im using him with my 2nd and Im not happy. Dr. Henry acts at times like your putting him out or like he has more important things to do. I always feel rushed at my appointments and when i ask questions, he treats me like Im asking stupid questions. Wish I would have switched. But Im stuck till I deliever.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Henry was my OB when my husband was in the navy and he helped me deliver healthy twins. He is an excellent doctor and I looked forward to every visit.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He was great.Is very laid back and funny. Delivered my 3rd baby, and treated me like i knew what i was doing (because i did!). great guy

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Delivered my 2nd child when my regular ob wasn't available, the experience was so much better because he talked me through everything. I ended up switching to him because his manner was much more personable and professional.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Dr. Glen A. Henry's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

First Health Network