Ratings for Dr. Bradford C. Rabin

Brad Rabin is a doctor like no other. He is knowledgeable. He collaborates with you. He really spends time actually listening to you. He is open to discussing articles you find on the internet or elsewhere. He gives out his cell phone number for emergencies. Both my husband and I go to him and recently our son who "graduated" from his pediatrician has started to see him as well. He saved my husband's life when I called him late in the evening over a three day holiday weekend. He answered promptly, was calm and reassuring (I was freaking out) and analyzed what I was telling him quickly and correctly to take my husband to the emergency room to be evaluated. He had sepsis and would have died. Dr. Rabin is extremely thorough in all visits. He will monitor all your care if you see other doctors. He makes excellent recommendations for specialists. What more can I say. The man is amazing!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

He's the most knowledgeable and thought-provoking doctors I've ever met. Not only will he go through figuring out what the reason for your visit is, but he'll also take the time to ask any and every medical question you could throw at him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Best Internist Ever -- Totally conscientious, knowlegeable, acccessible, unpretentious, thoughful, friendly

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Brad is one of the best doctors I have ever met. That is a bold statement, but supported by an experience base with over 50 doctors. He is brilliant, invests time between appointments, spends ample time with you during your appointment, collaborates with you, and applies a good balance of an evidence-based approach with an open mind to less traditional therapies. He works with you to develop a therapeutic plan suited to your specific needs. He is genuinely a terrific physician.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Dr. Bradford C. Rabin's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)