Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Zacharias

Dr. Zacharias may be a great neurologist, but he lacks personality. This shows in how he can not communicate with patients and seems cold and very disinterested. Maybe he is just bored with real people and needs to go into the research lab!! He never seems to smile!! Way too serious for me!! I changed doctors!! Too depressing!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr Zacharias is very knowledgable and seems to really care about his patients. He definitely lets you know if he doesn't have the answer.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

IT WOULD SEEM BASICALLY PRETTY STRANGE NOT HAVING OFFICE PHONE NUMBER ON PRIMARY WEB SITE.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Alan S. Zacharias is an excellent physician. I suffered injuries in a car accident. The other driver ran a red light, and my life was dramatically changed. Dr. Alan Zacharias listened as I explained my symptoms, and recommended physical therapy. He communicated well with my physical therapist, and my health and quality of life has greatly improved. Each time I return for an office visit, Dr. Alan Zacharias makes sure that I well-informed to make the necessary decisions concerning my treatment plan. He is kind and caring physician. I highly recommend him; especially if one has injuries from an auto accident. He helps his patients to be well.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

I have seen plenty of doctors and this doctor is bar far the less personable, uncooperative, cold, and short doctor I have ever met. I went to see him for migraines. Usually when I ask a question to a doctor, he or she tends to take the time and make sure I understand and if they don't know at the moment, they usually offer to find out and call you later. This guy just says I don't know anything about it period. Cuts you off in the middle of an explanation of side effects and acts like he just wants to get rid off you as soon as possible. I have already asked to change doctors. Even let's say that he is a genious in Neurology. He should not be working in the service front of the house medicine area. His personality calls more for a research job where he doesn't have to interact with patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Dr. Alan S. Zacharias's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AARP