Ratings for Dr. Anna Wachtel

I have been seeing Dr. Wachtel on and off for different life challenging situations since 2002. From PTSD and anxiety after an attack, to depression and pain due to chronic illness. It took some time to get over different hurdles but she never gave up on me. I like that she keeps track of the medications, I take from other doctors and carefully chooses a combination that works well together. I also changed my eating habits, started meditating and work out …things, I wouldn’t even have considered in the past. I not only love life again, I have learned to truly love myself as well.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable. Gives excellent guidance. Capable in addressing complex psychiatric issues. Always remembers specific details about my issues and is very helpful and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Wachtel has been a great help to me. She really cares about me as a person and making sure that she understands the issues that I am going to. She has worked hard with me to find the right combination of medication. Her knowledge and experience has been impressive. I have been seeing Dr. Wachtel for around 6 months and already have noticed a dramatic improvement. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I found dr Watchel after many other doctors and she is extremely useful as psychiatrist and also with excellent internal medicine knowledge. I strongly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Wachtel truly cares about me as a patient and works hard to understand the best course of treatment! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She changed my life..Before I met her I went to doctors who fed me nothing but drugs that made me sick. The medication she gave me changed my life, I have never felt better,and she genuinely cares about me. I recommend her to anyone. She is very intuitive and helpful. I love her!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

She did a very good job of prescribing various medications and adjusting doses (for anxiety/depression) until we settled on a combination that's done an excellent job. In hindsight, I'm surprised that several previous psychiatrists didn't show the same persistence.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

She is very concerned with ensuring that her patients are taking safe, effective medication along with providing insightful advice for there conditions. Since I have been seeing her my outlook on life has turned around fully

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

She is a great doctor. She help me alot in the hardest moments of my life. Thank you. I recommend her a lot to coworkers and friends.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Excellent Doctor ! Highly recommend , helped me to feel better and stop drinking alcohol. I am so grateful to her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Anna Wachtel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wachtel is personal, empathic and conscientious. She believes in the importance of developing a trusting relationship, in working together as a team. Dr. Wachtel received her psychiatric training in Beth Israel medical center in NYC Albert Einstein Collegge of medicine. Additional medical training in Sourasky Medical center Sackler Medical School of Tel Aviv University.

• English
  • Italian
  • Hebrew
  • Polish
  • Russian

• Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Bulimia nervosa
  • Anorexia nervosa
  • Binge-eating disorder
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Personality disorders