Ratings for Dr. Mary T. Donofrio

Dr. Donofrio is amazing, Children's National is a fantastic hospital and will always take my family here.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

The absolute best Pediatric Cardiologist. We would be lost without her! Highly recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

This Dr. has the worst bedside manner I've encountered in a while. I was there to get a sonogram of our babies heart and she was very insensitive regarding the amount of pressure on my stomach and then made me feel rushed when she was the one that made us wait forever. In addition she has some other person there with her that she never asked permission to observe me and my baby. In short if you're looking for a capable doctor please move on to another practice with a doctor who will actually explain patiently and with a human bedside manner what is going on.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Donofrio is a God send. Our daughter would not be alive if it wasn't for her pre-natal care and her following us through all of our daughter's open heart surgeries. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Donofrio is a peduatric cardiologist & our fmaily would be lost without her. She has taken very good care of me while I was pregnant with my son & now takes care of him. He is now 3 years old & has a very happy heart.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Dr. Mary T. Donofrio's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1989)