Ratings for Dr. Jesse A. Sherrod

I really like Dr. Sherrod. He can sometimes seem to be rushing a bit but I have always found him to be patient and professional and answer my questions. Did my hysterectomy 12 years ago. One of the only surgeries I have ever had in my life and he took good care of me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I just need to say that I adore Dr. Sherrod. I met Dr. Sherrod in 1994. That same year he delivered my son. His bedside manner is great and he actully talks to his patients unlike the doctor I had prior to our 1994 meeting. I choose not to see any other GYN but him. Over the years I have changed insurance many times but refuse to see anybody else. I happily have paid cash just to continue care with Dr. Sherrod.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Sherrod is the BEST very efficient and understanding of his patients needs. Very thorough and very quick, on time for appointments and does not play around gets right to the patients needs and concerns. I recommend him to anyone, he is great...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Dr. Jesse A. Sherrod's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1982)