Ratings for Dr. Ramesh K. Thapar

He is one of the best doctor , who listen and give right treatment

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

He is eager to help. His staff is greatt and I always get my appointment whenever I want. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Thapar's for almost 5 years. Honestly he is the reason why I strive to do great things in my life. His support and empathy is something most doctors fail to give during patient care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

HE is cerebral mr. spock. when i had my first appt, it was like an interrogation. he is not willing to talk with you about your problems. he just write you a prescription then you leave.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He Doesn't return calls. He has to ask me which meds he prescribed me because he doesn't keep track of it. Are you drawing pics when we talk? He treats me like my anxiety is fake, like I'm a liar. He doesn't care at all. What's important to him is that you make that next appointment with him before you leave his office. It's all about the money......

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I found Dr. Thapar very attentive to my needs. His office people relay my messages quickly and he returns calls in a reasonable length of time. I have been very pleased with his treatment and gentle manner.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

He is simply unavailable in an emergency. Says he returns calls when you absolutely know he hasn't. Plays mind games when you are the most vulnerable with meds. If meds aren't working, he's unavailable and you suffer until the next appointment. GO ELSEWHERE.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Very hard to get in contact with. I have been calling him for weeks. Went to one office and the secretary was rude and nasty to me for no reason. Was put on hold for 10 min and hung up on. Attempted to call back for 30 min and no answer. I am incredibly disappointed. I will run out of meds until I can find another Dr

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and interacts well with all family members needs. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Ramesh K. Thapar's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gaithersburg, MD