Dr. Edward B. Eigner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edward B. Eigner

Been a patient for 3 yrs. My GP told me to come back in 6 months, but Dr Eigner diagnosed my prostate cancer & probably saved my life, since it was already outside my prostate. I have consistently been impressed with his genuine interest in me as a person. Only criticism is that getting an appointment time can be tough - he's busy.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

One of the best. Great personality, easy to do business with, and I believe one of the top Doc's in this field. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Edward B. Eigner

Dr. Edward B. Eigner's response
Hi- Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

Submitted December 21, 2016

I went to Eigner for second opinion on a recommended surgery, which he confirmed and was helpful and attentive. He referred me to another surgeon in his office (Cowan) for the actual surgery, so had to pay another ~$250 specialist charge for another evaluation on top of the original Doctor eval bill and Eigner's eval bill. Then when I saw Cowan he had me come back a 2nd time, so it was actually two more ~$150 bills with him (original Doc was 3 appts that added up to $700 and Eigner was $250 and Cowan's 2 appts totaled $300). Nothing new done in most of these appts. A few too many revenue-raising appointments that were likely not all necessary (in my non-professional opinion), but that is standard in doc offices these days. It is up to the patient to question them on that (so my fault). As I mentioned, Eigner was helpful and attentive.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Eigner is an amazing physician and surgeon. He was patient, kind and explained everything in detail to me. He answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend this fantastic doctor to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I also have supplemental insurance. Dr. Eigner and his staff are wonderful. My bladder and I are very, very, very happy.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

excellent experience with a sdvery impressive PA and doctor. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Wow! What an experience. Dr. Eigner talked with myself and family (not down) to us. It was refreshing to have a doctor really care about me as a person, not just a number. From the moment I arrived at his Lone Tree office, I felt like I mattered. His nursing and office staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Dr. Eigner took time to answer my questions and help me understand what the next step would be. Because of my diagnosis, I will be seeing him several times a year. I feel confident in him and his staff. Way to go Dr. Eigner and Urology Associates.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Edward B. Eigner's Credentials

• Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company